023 // nvm

"Really?" I asked and raised my brows. I didn't expect that.

"Yes, hilarious" he added.

"What did he text you?" I asked, trying not to sound interested.

"Uhm, he went something like: 'hey bro I wish you the best of luck with her' I don't know" He said and I furrowed my brows as I looked at him.

"That's weird. Does he know anything?"

"I don't think so to be honest" Pedri answered and I looked at him. His eyes glued on the road, where ever we're going, I think I'll like it.

"Are you excited?" He locked eyes with me for only a second. "If I'd be you I would be"

"I am, where are we going?" I asked him, I had no idea where we are, still in Barcelona for sure but I don't know where.

"We're here" He said as he pointed at a restaurant. Disfrutar. Pretty expensive restaurant if you ask me.

"Isn't Disfrutar wayyyyy to expensive?" I turned to look at him.

"As if I couldn't pay for that"

"You're so annoying" I laughed.

"Don't say that, or else I can't pay for it" He laughed and my smile faded. He saw that I wasn't smiling anymore and just gave me a wink. He parked down the car and we both walked towards the restaurant.

We ate and talked about mainly how my life was in Manchester and what I missed about Barcelona. Our total ended up being 478 Euros. I tried to pay atleast half but he took my card away and told me that I'll never pay for myself again if I pay this. I just gave up. As we left we sat into the car again.

"Why did I need to take extra clothes with me?" I asked and he smiled.

"You'll see"

"I don't want to sleep at your place again"

"You'll sleep at home, don't worry Lina" He said, his eyes glued on the road again.

We were sat in the car for about 10 minutes until we arrived at a bowling alley.

"Bowling? once a day isn't enough for you or what?" I smiled.

"Nah, this is special bowling" He opened the car door. "Come on"

"Okay" I said suspiciously as we entered the bowling alley. It was full of LED lights and it honestly just looked amazing. We both had much fun, especially when Pedri accidentally fell on the floor.

I almost died cause of laughter, he at first didn't think it was funny but then he also burst out laughing. He ended up winning, of course. As we sat into the car again. I looked at him.

"Thank you so much"

"You're welcome"

"But I gotta get back to you one time, this day was pretty expensive" I pointed at him.

"You're doing enough already, it's fine, really" He began driving towards the road.

"No, it's not, I'll play you back one time, just watch" I looked straight ahead of me.

"If you say so, you sure you wanna sleep at your house? I've been lonely" He chuckled as a joke.

"I'm sure, thank you for the invite tho" he saw me smiling, he shook his head.

"Okay, if you say so" After a while we arrived at my house again. Just as I wanted to open the door he did the same.

I just ignored it and walked to the other side of the car. Before he stood up and turned around I quickly pulled 200 euros out of my wallet.

"Okay, thank you so much" I said as I went in to hug him, slipping the 200 euros into his pocket.

"You're welcome, see you later" He went into the hug and I smiled to myself. As we both pulled away after a while nobody moved, we just stood there, looking at eachother.

Just as he wanted to say something, I took a deep breath. "Okay, I'll get going, it's kind cold inside my house and I need to turn on the- whatever it's called." I pointed towards the door.

"Oh, hold on" He said as he opened the car and grabbed into the backseat. "Here" He said as he reached me his balenciaga hoodie.

"Thank you" I smiled as I gladly took his hoodie.

"You might get cold" He put his hands in his pocket. I smiled and waited until he realised. He soon pulled out the 200 euros. "Huh, you think you're so good?"

"I do" I told him and he walked over to me.

"Good then, see you later" He leaned in to kiss me, he put his hands on my hips.

"See you" I then said and walked into the house as I saw him get into the car and wait until I locked the door behind myself.

I immediately got changed into some joggers and then pulled the hoodie over my head. I immediately smelled his strong cologne that he was using. I reached into the pocket of it.

"No fucking way" I mumbled as I pulled out the 200 euros. "That bastard, he can't even accept 200 euros?"

I put them on the kitchen counter angrily, then i took a picture of myself with his hoodie and sent it to Julia.

Julia

thats isnt what i think it is right?

it is
also how are you?

im so good
your brother is amazing
anyways
IS THAT?

IT IS

NO WAY

YES WAY

hold om
what did i miss

uhm
me and pedri kissed
we just went on a date

cate
are you frickng kidding me rn

no
heheh
🤭🤭🤭

omh
why didnt you tell me

cause you had a really high fever?
and you were sleepin all day

ong
i had this weird fever dream
i was visiting you
and you and pedri were married
and had children
and ing
one was called Valentino
and the other one Sophia
and the other one Luis
but they were so cute
ong

excuse me?

and your older son alvin
was my favourite

i had 4 children?

yes

at the age of 18?

no
you were older
you looked older
about 22 or snt
and pedri 25

well
i hope you didnt see the future

why
they were so beautiful
you need to have children with Pedri
did you understand?

what

yes
i want to be am aunt
of those children
ong
they were so pretty

go back to sleep julie