032 // "we have a point"

"ARE YOU STUPID?" Leo punched the cigarette out of my hand, which I had only just pulled out of the box.

"Now why did you have to do that?" I turned towards him as we stopped in the middle of the path.

We were taking a walk cause we needed to talk like a lot. It was getting dark already and I decided to smoke one.

"You're not seriously smoking again?" Leo asked as he took the whole box out of my pocket. He squinted his eyes as he looked at the almost empty box.

"Oh Cate" He told me and put it in his own pocket. "I thought you stopped"

"I did, but I got back again" I smiled proudly.

"That was seriously the only thing I liked about Alejandro. That he made you stop smoking"

"Could we stop?"

"Sorry, what's with Pedri? I'm guessing you're not that stupid and smoke infront of him huh?" He looked at me with a soft gaze. I just nodded in response.

"Oh also, Pedri told me that Gavi is a huge fan of you" I spit out and I realised that Gavi is probably gonna kill me. But whatever.

"I think someone is calling you" Leo pointed at my phone in my pocket which was glowing.

I pulled it out and saw the name Pedri and I couldn't help but smile. "Hola amor" Were the first words I heard as soon as I accepted it.

"Hola Pedri, what's up?" I questioned as I saw how Leo watched me.

"I just wanted to talk to you. Is it so bad if I wanna talk to my girlfriend?" He asked and shook my head even tho he couldn't see me.

"No, not at all. But listen I'll call you back later okay? I'm out with Leo right now." I explained.

"Oh yes of course. Then call me back please" He ended the call and I put my phone back into my pocket.

I told Leo everything with Pedri punching Ale and how our dates went.

"He seems like the right one for you" Leo smiled as we were back at the hotel we were staying at with the team.

"And he even got into a fight because he kissed me. Ahh" I told him and Leo just nodded as a wide smile appeared on his face.

"I told you, try to keep whatever this is. It's good for you. Teenage love is so amazing too. I'd do anything to go back" He said while we walked into the hotel lobby.

"ALVAREZ," I heard Lautaro yell. "YOU HAVE SOME EXPLAINING TO DO" I heard him, still yelling and the next thing I knew was half the team comming for me.

"Oh shit" I mumbled as they jumped me. I soon felt Rodrigo carrying me over to a sofa tossing me down there.

"Okay, ow" I said as they all stood around me, there was now way I was getting past 15 professional footballers.

"So, Cate, tell us now. Who is that Pedri boy?" Angel sat down infront of me.

"Y'all don't know Pedri?" I asked confused.

"Ugh" Angel shook his head. "Of course we know Pedri but we want to know what you have to do with him"

"Uhm well" I was thinking for an answer. "Nothing yall should worry about" I smiled as I stood up but was instantly held back by Lautaro.

"Explain"

"Okay, we're dating" I said and I saw the faces change.

"Excuse me? I thought Julian was lying" Angel looked around.

"Me too" Enzo mumbled and there was a little silence.

"Okay, anyways, how come? When, where and why?" Dybala stood to the very front.