029 // "I miss the selection"

-hey loves I just wanted to inform you guys that don't read this book and then not know anything cause as we're comming to the end many little things are gonna be hella important

"GOOD MORNING LOVEBIRDS" Julia yelled as she came into the room.

"Julia shut up" I mumbled, still half asleep.

"Okay, hold on. Don't move" She pulled out her phone and made a picture of us. "Okay you guys can get out now"

"Shut up, what time is it?" I asked, I sat up but I felt Pedris hands around my waist.

"It's almost 8am so it's time to wake uppppppp" She just stood there looking at me.

"Okay" I said.

"I trust you, wake up Pedri too." She pointed at him. I tried to get up but he pulled me back to himself.

"We need to get up"

"I don't care" He said in his raspy morning voice.

"Pedri, Julia is gonna kill me"

"I'll defend you" I whispered, his eyes were still closed.

"Okay, then bye. I'll get ready and then we're gonna go over to JJs house. I don't care if you stay at home" I told him and I stood up.

"Okay, okay. Chill" He opened his eyes and looked at me. "I like that hoodie"

"Thanks, I work with them" I said as Pedri phone suddenly started to ring.

He accepted the call and held up the phone to his ear. His eyes widened as soon as the other person said something.

"What?" He asked, turning his head away from me. I just stood there.

"Okay, thanks. Bye Gavi"

"What's up?" I asked.

"Ah Aurora is on the hospital, she blacked out yesterday. It doesn't seem to be too bad tho. She's fine now"

"That's good to hear." I said.

"Okay, come on" Pedri stood up and pushed me towards the bathroom. We both went in to brush our teeth and then I got changed.

Julia drove to JJ cause Ana me nor Pedri were in the mood for driving. As soon as we arrived there I immediately rang the doorbell.

"Hello" He opened the door and let us all in.

"Hey, mate how are you" He dabbed up Pedri. I have a feeling that they start to get along pretty well.

"Where's your girlfriend?" Pedri asked him as we sat down in the livingroom.

"Oh she's in Rome, she had to visit her cousin there" He explained.

"Nah you know what's crazy?" I asked.

"No"

"Dybala is in Rome right now" I told them and Julia acted like she was shocked.

"Really?"

"Nah I miss the selection" I looked at JJ and he nodded.

"Me too, but we're gonna meet again soon. At the end of March I think?" He thought out loud.

"We need to fly out 20th of March." I told him.

"How long are you staying?" JJ asked.

"I'm staying until the 18th."

"Then stay here until we fky to Argentina, come on. It would be quicker."

"I'll think about it" I said.

"Argentina is the country with the best players in football, prove me wrong" Julia added in.

"Hey, I'm also here" Pedri said and we laughed.

"I was rooting for Spain and Argentina actually." I added.

"So annoying, she was on every match. Spain and Argentina." Julian told Pedri and he nodded.

"Ah yes I even saw you" He pointed at me.

"You were in the Tv too" Ana added in.

"I know, Ale got so mad over me wearing Gavis shirt"

"Omg I've always hated him" Julia looked at me.

"Sorry" I held up my hands in defense.

"Pedri is way better" Ana said.

"I agree" Julia added.

"Me too" JJ said.

I saw how Pedri smiled and help up his hands in the air. "What can I say?" He smiled even bigger.

"Pfff" I smiled as I shook my head, Pedri put his arm around me and pulled me close.

"How come you're always with the Argentinans?" Pedri looked at me.

"Uhm, long story actually" I said.

"Long story short, she was talking with Lionel, our coach at the copa america finale. She told him exactly where to position the players. It was a weird line up but he trusted her and that Line up won us Copa America. Lionel said that as a thank she'll come with us everywhere. everyone agreed with his idea" Julian explained.

"That's actually interesting" Ana said.

"It is" I thought out loud.

"So you'll stay here?" JJ asked.

"I think I'll will"