040 // "yeah hi"

"Hey, Anna right?" I sat down next to a brunette girl.

"Yes, oh my god you're uhmm- Wait I'll figure it out" She put up a finger to stop me from saying my name. "Catalina right?"

"Please call me Cate or Cathy, anything but Catalina" I smiled and she hugged me.

"It's so nice to finally meet you Cate, I heard a lot about you" She was still smiling, she looked so full of energy, I love it.

"You too, I've always seen your insta stories" I added and we heard Camp Nou singing the Barça hymen.

"Are you excited for the game?" She asked me as we looked at the field where the players were walking around.

"I'm so excited." I smiled and we clapped as they were done. "I hope they win tho"

"We all do." She looked at me before she turned her head to the pitch again. "So tell me, it isn't public with you and Pedri is it?"

"No, not really, but me wearing his shirt will give it away I think." I explained and she nodded.

"Yes that's gonna give it away"

"And he also said that when he scores he's gonna do a celebration for me. I don't know what, but he said it not me" I held up my hands. She chuckled.

"Like a C with his hands?" She asked and also formed a C with her fingers. I shrugged my shoulders.

As the game went on there were many chances for us and for Real madrid. But the score was still 0 - 0 and after the first half they didn't look proud of themselves.

In the 58th minute there was a chance to score for Real Madrid but Benzema luckily missed.

There was a little bit of nothing but suddenly Kounde passed to Lewandowski who dribbled past the players but he couldn't hit the goal from his angle. He passed to the other side to Raphina who saw the perfect chance to score but suddenly Militão was infront of him so he couldn't.

He passed to Pedri and he kicked it in the right bottom corner. Me and Anna both jumped out of excitement and celebrated as I saw Pedri running directly towards us. I walked over to the iron grid infront of me and as soon as Pedri was there he crushed his lips into mine.

I smiled into the kiss as I heard Camp Nou chanting. He then looked at me and without saying anything but just flashing me a smile he ran back to the others.

I sat down next to Anna again and she laughed as she leaned closer to me. "This is way better than the C"

"I know right"

The game came to an end and we won with Pedri scoring the only goal. Gavi and Pedri talked the whole time on the ride home but I was too busy being on my phone and looking at the text message I have just received.

"I hope you die, Pedri is mine" I read out loud and Pedri looked at me.

"What?" He asked.

"Who the fuck sent that to you?" Gavi looked at my phone.

"I have no idea" I looked at the profile, she seemed like a nice girl to be honest.

"it's not that bad, you'll have to read a thousand of messages wishing you to die" Pedri waved it off.

"Oh, great!" I smiled a little as I blocked the account.

"Cons of dating Pedri." Gavi said from the backseat as Pedri finally pulled into the driveway.

"Like you know how it is" Pedri told Gavi and messed up his hair. I laughed a little as Gavi hit him.

"When are we gonna call the people for our pool?" We entered the house and Pedri scoffed at Gavis question.

"Call them, you want the pool not me" Pedri answered and Gavi rolled his eyes as he took his phone in his right hand and walked upstairs.

"You'd be a great dad one time" I smiled while I took off my shoes. He furrowed his brows together.

"How come?" He rested his hands on his hips. slightly leaning forward.

"My dad always used to say that"

"Really?" He stood straight and let his hands fall down next to his tights.

"Yes" I smiled as I moved a little closer to him. He put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer to himself.

"Did you like my celebration today?" He didn't let me answer and leaned in to kiss me.

"I did" I whispered between the kiss.

"Are you guys coming?" Gavi yelled and I pulled away from Pedri and just looked at him.

"Come on, Gavi is waiting" He said and walked up the stairs, I followed him and we saw Gavi looking at us while putting his finger over his lips.

"Yes, you can come right now. Perfect thank you" He said and then moved the phone from his ear.

"You're gonna pay for that pool" Pedri pointed at him and Gavi nodded in excitement.

"I have enough money, don't worry" Gavi shot back and Pedri just shook his head as he walked over to the couch.

"You're so annoying" Pedri gasped suddenly. "Why is Asensio calling me?"

"I don't know, accept" Gavi and I both jumped next to him on the couch.

"Hola Pedri" Asensio waved at the camera.

"Hola, what's up?" Pedri asked confused.

"I just wanted to ask about your girl" He winked at the camera.

"Ah huh, she's here by the way" He turned the camera towards me ans I waved at him.

"Wow is Modric there?" I saw him in the background for a split second.

"Yeah, hold on" He went over to Modric and turned the camera so I could see him.

"Hello" I waved at him.

"Luka say hi" Asensio told him and he looked up from his phone.

"Yeah hi" He said and I smiled.

"Okay, I gotta go cause we were actually playing Fifa, could we talk later?" Asensio asked and Pedri turned the camera towards himself again.

"Yeah sure, bye" Pedri hung up and looked at me. "Are you also friends with Modric or what" He joked.

"No, I just think he's amazing" I clapped my hands a little.

"Okay, well. The people from out pool are here any second so please don't start making out here okay, take it to your room" Gavi pointed upstairs.

"Okay" I walked to the stairs and turned around to see Gavi shocked and Pedri smiled.

"You said it" Pedri pointed at Gavi as he stood up and followed me up the stairs.

"You're serious?" He smiled as he closed and locked the door behind himself.

"I am"

"Okay then" He came closer to me and crushed his lips into mine, then pushing me on the bed as he climbed over me.

"Gavi is downstairs" I stopped him.

"Don't worry" He said as he leaned closer to me before grabbing his wallet. "My walls are soundproof"