015 // Qatar 4

23rd of November

"Hey" I smiled at Aurora as I sat down next to her.

"Hey, It's so nice that you're here" She hugged me. I nodded as I looked at the players warm up.

"I see you're wearing Gavis jersey again" She smiled as she stubbed me with her elbow. I shook my head.

"I'm dating Ale, remember?" I asked her.

"Yeah, when there is a goalkeeper in the goal it's not impossible to shoot a goal" She smiled.

"Pfft, we're gonna shoot goals today" I chuckled and looked at the field. Sooner than I knew the match already started.

-

"We fucking did it again" I dabbed up Aurora and she laughed.

"We are the best" She said and I raised my eyebrows. She shook her head.

"After Argentina, of course" I nodded and she just followed my looks on the field.

"Gavi did amazing" She said as she caught me looking at him.

"Pedri too" I said and she raised her brows.

"Asensio, I don't know about him" She looked at me again, I didn't look away from Asensio one time. He looks so arrogant. I don't know why everyone thinks hes so good.

"Cate, hello?" She tapped my shoulder as I realised that I was daydreaming. I looked at her confused.

"Yes?"

"Did you see that?" She asked and I shook my head, what could I have possibly seen?

"What do you mean? You were directly looking at him" She threw her hair behind her back, she was also wearing Gavis jersey, which was understandable at this point.

"What, who?" I questioned.

"Pedri, he waved at us, didn't you see that?" Aurora asked once again, not believing that I didn't see it.

"Why is that special, Didn't you see him like a hundred times already?" I questioned.

"Yeah but he never waved at me, now that you're here he suddenly does?" She explained.

"It's nothing, trust me." I patted her back and she just nodded.

"Well, let's get going then, we need to congratulate them" She stood up and also pulled me up.

"I don't know, isnt it weird if someone random just goes up to them and says hi?" She gave me a seriouslook as I said that.

"You're gonna come along great with both of them, trust me."

"I trust you but I don't want to, so have a nice night" I waved her goodbye as I made my way out the stadion.

My phone was almost exploding by this time.

Unofficial World Champions

Lautaro
has anyone seen my water bottle?

Dybala
yes i have it

Lautaro
you dick

Messi
could you guys stop fightung?

Dybala
he started it

Lautaro
he has my water bottle?????

Messi
Dybala give it back