魅力的

The gasoline.

That was their mission, her first mission with her brother, they had to steal that truck loaded with gasoline for some guy called: Elvis.

— Lena, ready. — The girl nodded, stopping stroking the hair of the charismatic asian she had met a couple of days ago and with whom she had connected in a way, quite peculiar, however, she did not complain, he was a rather charming man.

Leaving a kiss on his lips, making him smile after their lips parted, watching as the girl put the backpack over her shoulder before leaving the passenger seat to crawl to the back, Lena felt a touch on her leg smiling to know whose big hand it was. — Be careful. — Han said, making the girl nod without saying a word, finishing passing her body to the rear, finally going outside, where was the hook that would connect the car with the large gasoline pipe.

When the hook successfully connected, at the first attempt, Lena prepared to jump to the truck, she had to make a part of the pipe remain in Han's hands, and so she will, jumping, managing to take the small stairs that the truck had on the side, taking herself hard not to fall, she confirmed where she was.

—I think we should rob banks, not a gas truck in the middle of nowhere. — Han's voice was heard, calm as always, more because he can see the back of the girl already well secured in the truck.

— You're in the Dominican Republic, here gasoline is gold, honey. — Letty spoke, laughing as she shook her head at the Asian's request.

— Yes, but the damn banks don't move, you know? — Leo talked, and Lena laughed, remembering why he had ended up in prison. —Bro, tell them how you ended up in prison. — Santos' laugh was heard through her earpiece, making Han laugh too, he had heard that story from Lena's lips when they were both drunk enough to speak seriously.

—Less talk, more action, let's do this quickly, the cliff is four kilometers away. — Lena nodded to that, starting to climb the stairs so she could be, stable, on the roof of the truck, giving a signal that she was ready to start walking towards the middle of the truck, tired of so many stairs, she decided to jump, which she was sure the driver felt that. That thought made her act fast, taking the nozzle of the nitrogen she was carrying in the backpack, freezing the part where part of the pipe was connected to the other tanks that the truck carried, once done, she took the hammer that the Latin duo had given her to speed up the work.

Hitting the frozen part of the metal, the first part of the truck came loose, leaving a portion of the profit in Han's hands. —Get this out of here, love. — She said, seeing how the Asian's orange car stopped, which meant that he already had his part safe, putting the hammer in the backpack again, she prepared to climb the steps of the tank that was going to be her second objective. —Okay, second charge.

Lena asked, hearing Dom call Santos and Leo into action as she finished climbing onto the roof. — Try not to take six tries at this, Leo. — Han's voice made everyone smile, mocking the brunette, who replied offended.

Lena decided to ignore them, moving quickly but safely on the roof of the truck, she could feel how the truck accelerated a little more but managed to keep her balance, although only was a few seconds because a sudden brake made her trip and swing backwards, leaving the roof of the vehicle, Luckily, the rope of her backpack got stuck on a step of the stairs, which made her hold on that, trying not to put more weight in the backpack and thus not fall completely out in the pavement. — Damn it! — The girl complained when she felt how her elbows hurt from the impact of these with the iron of the truck and because, literally, she was running behind the truck, her feet could easily touch the road.

— Lena? Are you okay? — The girl could not answer Han, making him frown, he was already somewhat far from what was happening, however, he had heard the curses of the girl, which made him think that something had happened, not being calm, he decided to turn around, taking the gasoline with him, moving quickly to reach the scene.