XXII

- I already told you that I'm fine, it's just an injury.

- You had a twelve-centimeter glass stuck in your stomach!

- You're lucky it didn't puncture any organs. I don't even know how you're awake, I thought you were going to fall asleep for about twenty hours. - Tej said after Roman's drama, Lena shrugged, shifting her gaze to the table full of broken glass before pointing to the box of cookies still in its place.

-Hey, blondie, could you pass me that box? I'm hungry.

They all needed medical attention on the spot after what had happened, those bombs had left them disoriented and with pain in their skull, so they took advantage of the fact that Lena was dying to receive attention. They didn't have to take her to the hospital, they managed to remove that crystal from her stomach in minutes, it wasn't anything serious, although she did have a wound to take care of. - You can't eat these types of cookies after-

- Blondie, sorry, but I didn't ask you, just pass me the cookies please... - The girl asked, watching as Hobbs took the box, giving it to her before walking past and sitting next to Letty.

- Do you know? Brian would know what to do.

- No. - Lena and Letty said suddenly, Lena stood up suddenly, still holding the box of cookies in her hand. -Without Brian and Mia, the deal was not to involve them again.

- Neither do you.

- Well Blondie, listen, I don't have a son or a husband, so I don't lose anything, but I'm not going to let them lose their family because of this. - Lena pointed to the blonde who raised his hands in surrender. - We can do this, we have done it before, we will do it now... So Blondie, I want you to look to see if that Russian woman left clues, any clue that tells me where she is will help me.

The blonde saw Mr. Nobody, who nodded and made the boy run to get some information, Lena sighed, slowly sitting down in the chair, her wound was tender. The oldest watched the girl eat the cookies, smiling when he saw that it was true that she liked them.

...He was right again, like every time it was about Lena...

- Damn, she deleted everything, she took the eye of God. The only thing that could help us find them... - Lena turned around in the chair, watching how the blonde stood up, frustrated, Lena watched him, he looked funny, it was like getting angry but in a small way, much more so when he stood near Hobbs.

- And you Princess? What do you have? - Hobs asked, looking at Shaw, who was typing some things too, maybe looking for something.

- I'm looking for Toretto.

- Hey princess... Doesn't your throat hurt? - Lena asked Shaw, looking at him with a smile. - That "I'm looking for Toretto" sounded like someone were crushing your stomach. - Lena laughed after imitating his voice.

- Be careful with cookies, you don't want them to come out of the hole in your stomach, pretty. - Lena opened her mouth, offended at his response before looking him up and down and smiling.

- Ah fucker... - The girl muttered, turning around to face Roman again, who looked discouraged with the whole situation.

- Hey rules...

- First of all, that's not my name.

- Little Nobody... - Lena and Roman said at the same time, looking at each other with a smile, they high-fived, Lena immediately regretting it as she leaned over, feeling the stinging pain.

- Don't call me like that.

- Oh, we definitely will. - Tej laughed, looking at the blonde.

- I don't care, tell to majesty that we will find Toretto all together as a team and when everything is over I will be very happy to take that smile off his face. - Lena looked from Hobbs to Shaw, feeling the tension between them before approaching to see what Shaw was doing.