IX

The convoy had been their new target, that's why Lena was with Han and Gisele, waiting, on the motorcycles, for Dom to give the order to start.

When they heard it, they shared a look before settling into their seats and starting to accelerate, ready for their part of the mission. Lena was leading at the time, listening to the two motorcycles next to her, when Tej's voice came out, the trio tensed. — Ah, guys, I think we have to use another plan... He has a tank.

- A tank?

-Sorry, did you say they have a tank?

Lena shook her head as the gazes of the two next to her landed on her, their part of the mission was the informant.

And so they did, when Gisele took the lead so she could jump into the car, something went wrong, causing her to get hung up on the side of the car, making it dangerous because it was following too closely behind the big trucks, when Lena and Han saw Gisele's motorcycle rolled on the ground, they looked at each other, Lena moved forward, staying behind the car while Han passed to the other side, jumping just at the moment when Lena fired the small weapon from her hand, leaving Han free of the steering wheel.

Lena approached the side of the car once they were both safe, raising her thumb, she asked if they were okay, both nodded, the girl raised three fingers smiling. - Lena! We need support, go to Roman!

- With Roman? — She asked, diverting her gaze from the couple to be able to look for a bone-colored car among the large crowd, seeing how it was on the other side of the bridge. —You want me to jump this bridge!?

- Lena!

—Damn, fine, Roman, you better catch me. - The girl said, ready to speed up before hearing Han's voice next to her.

- Careful! — He scream, Lena smiled, thumbs up before accelerating, leaving the couple behind, as Han let out a loud breath, it felt like gas pipe day, he wasn't going to lie.

Lena accelerated until she could see Roman's car, who put out a hand, it was a good distance away, so she started to stand on the moving motorcycle, thankful that it was a straight road, she placed a foot between the handlebars to maintain direction and the other on the seat, almost as if she were surfing.

Just when the first curve was approaching, Lena wait and jumped, letting the motorcycle crash against the small wall that divided both streets and the girl's body began to fly through the air, just when she thought she was going to die, her body impacted with the roof of Roman's white mustang, the girl laughed with relief as she felt how Roman was desperately looking for her wrist, crawling towards the passenger door, she managed to successfully get into the car, making Roman sigh with relief. — Damn grasshopper, I thought you would die.

Lena smiled, putting on her seatbelt before seeing how the bridge ended, giving way to the cemented terrain, which was divided only by a small concrete wall, Lena's eyes saw how the tank was now crossing to the opposite side, destroying a large partition concrete space. - Roman, follow him. — The girl said, pointing to the path that the tank had left. — Behind the tank, behind the tank. — she repeated when she saw that it was a road on the opposite side, so it would be more complicated if they decided to drive next to the great war vehicle.

— Get them away from people as you can!

— Damn Dom, better tell us "die" — The girl murmured, giving the signal to Roman so that he will begin to zigzag next to the big tank, thus moving away some cars with people inside. Lena tried to search for something that might help stop them, and her eyes lingered on the rearview mirror for a second, watching as the tank's nozzle lowered, aimed at them. — Shit... STOP! — and so did the man, who was scared when he saw the nozzle too, both felt the great impact the front part of the tank caused by hitting them and making them jump a little.