XVII

As the first chute opened, Lena waited for the second and third to open before she pushed the button, deciding it was time to join them before she was left like gum on the ground.

Finding the perfect spot to drop the chute, she did, landing perfectly on the empty road, speeding up behind Brian's car. - Confirm.

Everyone's confirmation came, Lena didn't hear Roman's voice, so she tried to look for him in her side mirrors, seeing him fly adrift, cursing she took her radio. - We'll come back for you bombón, I'm sorry.

The group had already been driving for a few minutes through the curves of the road, managing to see the caravan a few meters from them, the voice of Mr. Nobody was heard. - You have one chance to attack, if you miss they will reach their base and squeeze everything they need out of Ramsey, you will lose the artifact and your chance to catch Shaw.

- Wow, that sounded more like a threat to me, he has a very contradictory tone of voice. - Lena said, accelerating to get closer to Brian's car.

When she was moving, she managed to see how the four cars that were guarding the convoy from behind made a formation, Lena frowned at that before her eyes widened as she saw them open the rear doors, revealing military machine guns. - Damn. - Lena complained, just at the moment the bullets began to come out, hitting the iron and glass of the cars, she managed to move aside to avoid any of the bullets hitting her body. - Tej!

- I'm on it, move! - Lena moved the steering wheel, getting out of the way of Tej, who would be her shield, not for nothing had he chosen an armored truck.

- Very good, everyone in formation! - Dom's order made them all move, staying in a single file where Lena was right between Brian and Tej's truck. - Compact! -After those words, Lena felt a hit, knowing that it would almost be her turn to leave, she sped up and hit Tej's rear bumper to continue in formation.

When Tej managed to eliminate the four cars, the formation broke, Lena almost lost control due to the trucks that were rolling on the pavement, which she managed to dodge, Lena gave way to Brian so he could shoot the device they would need later. - Get out of there! - She heard before seeing how Tej and Brian were attacked by thousands of bullets.

They had cannons.

Deciding to stay close and behind the convoy, Lena managed to see Tej and Brian closing in on her, trying to stay out of sight of those weapons again. - I think it's time for us to move on, Dom. - Lena asked, seeing the amount of curves that could be seen in the distance.

- Okay, hook 'em up! - Letty and Dom did it, throwing those trusty titanium ropes, thus connecting their cars with the convoy. - Brian, Tej, fire. - The explosion happened, thus breaking the connection of the convoy door with it. - All right, let's open it. - Dom said to Letty, they both stopped, pulling the iron, Lena moved away at that moment, being the one in the middle, she had to let the door pass, an explosion was heard behind them, but Lena didn't pay attention, her body was concentrating on removing her seat belt. - Lena, your turn.

The girl heard that, placing herself between them again, this time, leaving Tej and Brian behind, positioning herself right in front of Tej, she let go of the wheel, slamming the windshield open, she was putting one foot on the seat, ready to to put the other one on the hood, looking at the passenger side for a second, feeling that pain in her chest knowing that she would not hear the words she wanted at that moment, she put her foot on the hood, coming out of the car to get into position.- Tej, push. - The girl held on a little so as not to fall from the impact when it happened, the man accelerated a little more, thus helping Lena to gain impulse and jump right into the arms of one of the men who were in the truck.

Taking him by the shoulders, the girl made a maneuver, using the same force from her arrival to be able to throw him out of the convoy without much effort, she stumbled a bit to compose herself but she did not think long before taking one of the weapons that the previous man had left there, seeing that it had no ammunition, she cursed before seeing how a man, even bigger, approached her, taking the weapon with force, she threw blows at the big man with it, and her fists at the same time, passing immediately to a masked man, who had a weapon with, sure, ammunition, she took him by the wrist before putting her arm around his neck, and using it as a shield against the co-pilot, whom she shot easily before doing so with the masked man, staying like that with the weapon, her eyes saw a steel box in a corner of the convoy, sighing, she shot the padlock that kept it closed.