XXI

- Honestly, I didn't expect a house as luxurious as this one, Lena, you exceeded my expectations.

Lena sighed, lowering the gun once she saw the familiar face of the man in her living room. - What is the honor of having you in my house, Nobody? I thought you were dead...

- What a question, I thought the first thing you would question would be the words I asked your brother to say to you. - Lena stopped her step towards the couch when she heard that, seeing the man sitting in the big couch, with a confused expression on her face. - Wow, he's pretty forgetful too.

- What words?

- A few unimportant words, now, I'll be direct, I think you know what I'm doing here...

Lena sighed, still with doubt in her head, but also tired, she dropped into the couch. - I think I made it clear that I was not going to do this kind of thing again, whatever it is, I'm not interested. - She said, leaning back in her seat.

It had only been a few months in which her life had been calm, somehow, she had not gotten into trouble or anything chaotic, there was no risk of dying, except for that time when she decided to get drunk with Roman and teach him how to drift to the dark-skinned.

Alcohol, a vehicle and sharp turns will never be a good idea.

But she was living well, calm, managing the workshop that she had in the city, she had even learned to cook, she had traveled to Los Angeles to see Jack, Mia and her new niece, little Olivia, a little brunette with blue eyes what had stolen Lena's heart ever since she first held her in her arms.

Although Brian complained that she would always bring little green cars to the kids, she knew that he appreciated the mere fact that she was there.

She was their favorite aunt, and that, according to little Jack, isn't like she gave herself that title.

- I think that after what I tell you, you will want to be part of this.

- Yes, well, make it quick, I'm a little hungry and the last Japanese food restaurant here closes in twenty minutes. - Lena said, looking at the time on her cell phone.

- It's about Dom. - Lena looked up at that, seeing the seriousness on the man's face. - Recently someone asked Hobbs for help to take a super weapon that was in possible attack, he accepted, and looked for the team as always, they did, they took the weapon but when everything seemed done, Dom decided to take the weapon and flee.

Lena heard that, wanting to laugh at the man's words, Dom betraying the team, that sounded totally absurd. - Mr. Nobody... Have a good night, you already know the exit. - She said with a touch of mockery, getting up from the couch, walking back towards the stairs of the place.

- I know what you promised Han. - Lena stopped in her tracks when she heard that name. - I know you promised him to live in peace and I'm not going to force you to go, but both you and I know that Dom wouldn't do that, not to his team... - Lena heard how the man stood up from his seat sighing a bit. - Think about it, Lena.

With that, the man left, Lena lowered her gaze before clenching her jaw, turning her gaze towards the table in the living room, she managed to see an orange envelope on it, walking towards it, took it in her hands, opening it, she found a plane ticket to Los Angeles and with it an address.

Her body fell into the couch behind her, holding the envelope in her hands, pulling out the plane ticket. She thought of Mr. Nobody's words, Dom turning his back on his team? That didn't make sense.

Looking at the envelope one more time, what if he was right?

Lena thought that the others weren't aware of Mr. Nobody's visit at all, they hadn't even told her about the theft of the weapon that caused that, and she was grateful in some way, that meant that they were respecting her decision.