XVII

When she saw the car driving away, Lena didn't think twice, running to the motorcycle so she could follow her brother's car, whom she hadn't seen in a long time.

- Lena, go with Tej and Roman!

- Dom, what are you going to do?

- What's necessary. - Lena swallowed, nodding before taking one last look at Jakob's car, swerving to meet Tej's car, which had saved them from some good shots.

Lena's eyes widened as she saw the supposed bridge they had to cross. - Fuck you, that thing is not a bridge! - Lena complained to the trio who were in the largest car.

- Stop being so negative, I almost died from a mine and a bunker crushing me, a bridge is not going to stop me! - Roman's voice was heard, Lena denied, seeing how a bunker, the one they had destroyed by the way, was rolling towards them quickly.

- Okay, then make it quick. - Lena asked just before seeing how Tej's jeep began to cross the bridge, Lena followed them behind when she felt a sudden movement, looking back for a second, she felt her mouth dry. - Tej speeds up, the bridge is falling, damn it, Tej!

The older looked in the mirror on the side of his Jeep, opening his eyes when he saw that, accelerating as much as he could, he noticed how Lena was not going to reach that speed. -Lena you're going to have to jump!

- Fuck you, I'm not going to jump!

- You're not going to make it Lena!

- But my Wasaki, Tej! - The girl complained, feeling how she was already beginning to feel the lack of road and how the motorcycle was almost no longer moving. - I won it over from the little nobody, is not fair!

-Lena, jump! - The girl, with the pain in her soul, took off on the motorcycle, bending her knees, jumping, just like when she jumped from that tank in London, however, this time, she did have a goal, the rear bumper of the Jeep.

Stretching her arm as far as she could, the girl managed to grab the bumper just as her body was going to hit the hard stone of the mountain. When they were about to hit the ground, Tej made a movement, which made the back of the car moved a little to the right, Lena slid, her body fell to the ground before the tires of the car, which caused her body to roll towards the large green area that was there.

And again, stopping in the shape of a star on the ground, the girl let out a moan, she wasn't even sure what was hurting her, she felt numb. - Roman! Tej! - The girl screamed, wanting to move but not being able to do so without feeling pain throughout her body.

The trio in the car got out, running towards the body lying on the ground, Roman was the first to bend down, watching as the girl tried to sit up, helping her a little, Lena's eyes looked at Tej. - My Wasaki... - She complained, Tej sighed and denied.

- Get up, come on, we have to get out of here. - Lena moaned in pain as the two men helped her up, walking with her.

- Dom... We have to wait for Dom... - Lena said, refusing to get into the car to walk to the back, with some difficulty, stopping when she saw her brothers' two cars running towards the edge of the cliff, her body felt a shiver run as she saw how Jacob's car came out of it, jumping into the void.

Her right hand shook a little when she saw it fall, however, she shook more when she saw how a plane of strange origin used some type of technology that made the car stay stuck in the lower part of it, successfully escaping all the danger that was on that side of the mountain. Releasing the breath she was holding, the girl sighed, not knowing whether to feel good that her brother had not died when he crashed into the large mountain of stone and mud or to feel bad that she had literally let him take away that artifact that seemed to be so important to Mr. Nobody.