VII

— This is crazy, we're not in Brazil, now there are cars flying through the air and things like 007... LENA WAS ALMOST CUT IN HALF PLEASE! AM I THE ONLY ONE ALTERED?

-You're always the only one upset, Bombón. — Lena replied, letting out a groan when Han cleaned the wound with some force, causing the alcohol to go into the cut, he didn't even flinch, continuing with his work.

And in fact, Lena had a long scratch from the side of her left buttock that ended in her knee, which had a big wound, at that point, when Han found her, he was surprised that she hadn't broke her leg, the position she was in was extremely painful, and this to prevent the hot motorcycle engine from burning the inside of her other leg.

— Yes, you really have to control your emotions, your voice went from Shaggi to Scooby-Doo. — Everyone's laughter was heard when Tej began to imitate Scooby-Doo.

— Listen, when a woman starts shooting at you, it's a clear sign that you should stay away, so we have to get out of here... What's more... That could have been my forehead.

- Hey, don't exaggerate. — Lena said, seeing how Han began to bandage her leg, which had had to take off the pants she was wearing, which was nothing to Han, he had seen her without it before, although Lena did feel a little uncomfortable for Gisele, she didn't want to make things uncomfortable between the three of them. - Your forehead is definitely bigger than this.

Han rested her head on Lena's knee, trying to stop the laughter that wanted to come out of his lips, Gisele buried her face in her arms so she could do the same as Han, while Lena simply threw her head back, avoiding seeing the man, who touched his forehead with some indignation but with shame at the same time.

— Gisele, can you pass me that hook?- Han asked, pointing to the small hook for the girl's bandage, the woman did, standing in front of them, behind the taller one, as she handed it over, watching as the man gently touched the girl's leg before releasing her. — You know what to do, prevent them from wanting to mutilate you again.

- I'll try. Thanks Han— She said, getting up from the table, landing on her good leg, walking towards her bag with some pain due to her injured hip, Han reviewed the girl's body for a second before looking away, smiling at Gisele and walk to the car that had to be repaired.

The older woman returned the gesture, seeing him walk away, her back hunched as always, her eyes fell on Lena, deciding to go with her, she was on her way to the girl, who was looking for pants to put on when suddenly something fell to the ground, Gisele get to see the shiny object with neutral eyes before Lena bent down so quickly to pick it up that Gisele heard how she complained of pain, she had made her wound burn, the older one only heard her last curse before seeing how she took her full bag and went into a room that was in the place, to change.

The older one looked at Han, who was beginning to remove the dented hood of the car, sighing without knowing what to think, she took one last look at the closed door of the room before taking her way towards him, offering him help.

...

— Look, this is Mr. Steroids but Russian, here you are, wow, he even has the same forehead. — Lena said while looking at the photos of Owen's group. - Look, there's even a Han! — The girl pointed when she saw the Asian on the screen to avoid hearing Roman's offended voice due to his forehead.

— Good, but... Do you know what they don't have? - Roman said, looking at all the photos before pointing a finger at Lena. — A Lena.

— Perhaps they managed to mutilate her. — Han huffed at the girl's joke before crossing his arms over his chest again.

— No, but seriously, look, Dom, Brian, Tej, Han, Gisel, but you're missing here, princess. — Roman said looking at the team, as if it really were a great mystery or a piece that did not add up.