XV: PART THREE FINAL

A week later

A week had passed since that event in the mountains, everything was fine, as if nothing had happened, Lena, Twinkie, Han and the others continued working in the workshop as usual, now, with Sean as a new member, of course he did not receive a salary as such, only the tires that Twinkie gave him to spend on his practices.

They spent their day in the workshop, as at that moment, everyone was in the place, each one with their work, Lena and Han on the other hand, were giving Mona some touches on the lower part.

They were both fine, too fine, Lena was a bit scared of that, Han had been too loving these last few days, too affectionate, it's not that he wasn't that way with her but his sudden behavior was strange.

The Asian's arms encircled the waist of the younger, who was adjusting some things of the vehicle that was on over her head. - Leave that a moment. - He whispered, taking the key in his hand to put it aside. - Look at me. - He asked, Lena obeyed, turning around, taking his face in her hands while he continued with his arms around her waist.

- What's going on?

- I'm curious to know something. - Lena nodded, asking him to continue with his doubt. - If I were to disappear from your life one day... How long would it take you to form a family?

- What? - The girl asked with amazement and confusion. - What are you talking about?

- If I died, I don't know, today, would you look for a calm and peaceful life? A happy life? - Lena just looked at his eyes, not understanding what he wanted to get out of that question.

- I don't understand your point. Why are you asking those kinds of things, Han?

Han shrugged, shaking his head, looking fondly into her brown eyes. - I just want to be sure that if something ever happens to me, you'll be fine and go on with your life. - The older one replied, leaving a kiss on her cheek, before hiding his face in her neck. - Promise me something, please.

Lena just made a sound in her throat, not understanding how that conversation had made her so thoughtful. - If something happens to me, if I disappear from your life, promise me that you will move on, you will find your happiness, be it here in Tokyo or elsewhere... You will be happy, promise me that.

- No, Han, what are you talking about? You are not going to disappear. - She's serious, but that little laugh had a touch of nervousness hidden in it. Why did he speak of death so suddenly? - I can not promise to be happy, not if, in that life that you ask me to live, you are not there.

- You know that anything can happen, even though we are living in the shadows, you know that we will always be in someone's sight, right? I just want to make sure you'll be happy.

- I will, with you. - Han denied, his eyes were already beginning to itch, he collided his forehead with hers. - Han...

- Promise me that if something happens to me one day, you will live well, you will meet someone, you will form a family and you will be happy, promise me, please.

Lena heard his insistence, it almost sounded like a plea, and she knew that he wasn't going to stop asking if she didn't promise, so, nodding, she released those words that he wanted to hear so much. - I promise.

- What do you promise?

- I'll be happy.

- That's right. - He murmured, leaving a soft kiss on her lips, hugging the younger's body, sharing a long kiss, as if it were the last one they would share in that life. When they separated, he smiled, leaving a kiss on her cheek before touching her lips again. - I love you, I always will, my love.