XVI

- Where are you going?

Lena nearly knocked the helmet off her motorcycle when she heard Han's voice call out to her.

Squeezing her eyes, she opened them a second later, turning around to look at Han, who was lying in a car, of the many they had in the workshop, he was only wearing his sleeping pants, exposing his abdomen. — I thought you were asleep, you looked pretty tired today. Sean-

— I asked you a question, Lena. — Han said, with that serious tone he took when he got upset, which she didn't listen to much, because it was strange, too much, for both of them to argue or something similar. — Where are you going with that motorcycle at three in the morning?

-Takashi called.

- And?- Han shrugged, looking at her with a raised eyebrow.

— He had a problem with his car and he's on the mountain, I'll go pick him up and see what happened.

— Takashi called you at three in the morning so you could go pick him up on a mountain? Because... ?

— I already told you, his ca-

—Then he should have talked to me.— Han said harshly, frowning. — He knows perfectly well that any problem he has with his cars is my business.

—I was the one who fixed that car, so I guess this time it's my business.— Lena took the helmet in her hands, wanting to get out of that situation now. — I'll just go see what happens, and then I'll come back, it won't take me that long, don't worry.

—Of course I'm going to do it. —Han replied. — You've been acting strange all day, you even seem scared, and now Takashi calls you at three in the morning so that both of you can meet on an uninhabited mountain... I don't know where that thing that I shouldn't worry about is.

- Han...

—Han what? I thought you didn't like Takasahi. What's more, I thought none of you liked each other, but now he calls my girlfriend at midnight to see each other? — He asked sarcastically, nodding at "my" as he separated from the car.

—It's not what you're thinking.

—And what am I thinking? That you're cheating on me? — Lena didn't answer, sighing, but without taking her eyes off her, he speaks. —Don't come back after sunrise, because if you do, I'm going to personally go to Takashi and squash that horrible nose he has…— Han said, staring at her. — And put on a coat, it's getting cold outside.

With that, the Asian turned around, Lena let out a big sigh, throwing her head back before leaving the place, walking towards her motorcycle so she could go with the older one.

And it is that in fact, she was going to see Takashi in the mountains, of course she was not going to check his car, more than anything, she was going to know those horrible curves of the great mountain, which, DK was the only one who had managed to make it to the end.

The girl would run those tight turns in a few days, and she wasn't going to risk losing and falling off a cliff, and DK wasn't going to risk being cruelly murdered by Han if the girl ended up dead because of him. So the best idea they both had was to go practice on those streets.

When the girl reached the end of the mountain, taking the safe path, the one that everyone used when they wanted to get to the place, she turned off the engine, removing her helmet, she could see Takashi leaning on his Nissan. "Gaijin, did you sleep well?"

—Just show me the way, Takashi, I'm not in the mood for your jokes.

— It seems that you and Han argued, that makes it even better. — Lena frowned, looking at him strangely. — Driving through these streets with a purpose is the only way to make it to the bottom.