XVIII

- Hello Kitty woke up.

Lena listened, however, she didn't move from her seat, which was in the middle of Roman and Tej, who were already talking about the girl being too attractive to be a hacker. According to Roman, a Hacker must be small, chubby, have huge prescriptions in both eyes, and suffer from uncontrollable acne.

Which the girl clearly did not suffer from.

After what seemed like a minute, Lena was able to open her eyes, paying attention to the conversation they were having with the brunette. -...Where is the artifact?

- I sent it to a friend in Abuh Dhabi...- Lena heard that, looking at Roman, who also looked at her at that moment.

She hadn't planned on going back to Abuh Dhabi for a while, or ever, of course Lena's house was in that place, where, in fact, Mia was staying because Shaw had literally burned her house to the ground. -... I didn't trust them, I did trust you.

- Bad there, pretty... - Lena denied. - You can't trust just anyone to pull you out of a convoy into a moving car. You don't know us...

- I know enough. - She said, looking at Brian. - Ex-police or military, your way of using weapons is quite easy to detect training, the technology boy, he was offended by the Hacker's comment, the alpha, the alpha's wife... - His gaze went from Brian to Tej, then Dom and Letty. - The body of the team, without a doubt, your way of fighting, the guts to jump into a moving car, it's as if you were a body full of adrenaline, without fear. - She looked at Lena, who raised an eyebrow at that. - And... The Jester.

Lena laughed, she couldn't contain it, seeing the dark-skinned stand up, she bit her lip with amusement. - Double Alpha, well endowed, if you understand me?

- Hey friend, it's not about lying to impress, sit down and stop talking nonsense. - Lena took the man wrist, sitting him where he was before, making him look at her seriously, almost offended.

- Disrespect abounds around here.

- Tej... Make the call - Dom said starting to walk. - We're going to Abuh Dhabi.

...

Lena had lost the car to Roman, so now the girl was driving, in the hellish heat of the Dubai desert, a bright green Lamborghini.

Arriving in Abuh Dhabi, the first thing that Roman suggested was to go to Lena's house, she accepted, they would see Mia and Jack, and also, they could choose some cars, Lena knew that Roman wanted to drive the Bugatti, so she just he let him win at their game, five cars from Malik's collection and hers had been loaned to them on the condition that if they destroyed them, they would replace it, that went mostly to Dom and Brian, because they were Malik's cars, she didn't want these to be damaged in a big way.

Malik had treasured them so much.

A few minutes later, everyone parked in a row, leaving Lena in the middle of them, smiling as she got out of the car, she saw Roman running in front of the Bugatti, hugging him affectionately. - Miss Toretto. - The girl turned around when she heard that voice.

- Oh, Kab, it's nice to see you again. - The girl greeted, taking the hand that he was offering her, Kab was her old bodyguard, the one Malik had hired for her, the only one who managed to get out of Shaw's hands alive, that's why Lena didn't want to fire him, she had protected Malik with everything he had and although he did not succeed in not let him being taken away, he almost paid with his life for that, so now he worked in the largest business company in Dubai, where now Malik's brother, Abdel, had the charge.

- The pleasure is mine miss, Mr. Abdel told me to give him his regards, he had an emergency flight to Germany. - She nodded, thanking him before handing him the keys of her car.