XX: PART FOUR FINAL

The warm sea breeze hit Lena's face, feeling how it became colder when it reached her face, her eyes went to where the others were, they had decided to spend a day at the beach after so much drama in their life, they needed a break.

Lena had decided to move away a bit, reaching a rock, where she sat down to look at the blue sea. Seeing that color reminded him so much of Han, he hated the color blue, at least the color of the sea, he didn't like the sea, according to him, it was a terrifying thing, it reminded him of bears, they seemed cute and harmless, but suddenly they get angry and they could drag you towards them.

Lena always thought it was a funny comparison, but she never objected to anything, on the other hand, Lena didn't like the beach in the morning, it was too hot, the humid climate was definitely not for her, but she liked to watch the sunsets at same as Han.

They both enjoyed watching the sunsets, that reddish orange color that the sky took on was a spectacle in their eyes, that is why they always went to practice with Sean in the mountains a few hours before sunset, when it began, they would send Sean home and they stayed there, admiring such beauty of nature.

- I thought the next time I came to a beach it would be dragging you with me. - Lena said, looking at the light blue sky, almost matching the color of the sea. - It's a shame you can't watch the sunset with me, but I'll watch it more carefully for you...- Lena played with the small key chain, they were the keys to Han's workshop, which was also his house. - I know I told you that I would live my life calmly and I will... I will do that... But my life is not in Tokyo, no more... - Lena closed her eyes sighing a little. - I can't leave Sean or Twinkie with what's yours, Han, but I can't stay there either, not when I know I won't be fulfilling what I promised you... It was a great home, a better one than I thought it would be. I will treasure it forever and I promise that, when time passes, I will return to give it the use it deserves, but for now... I hope you understand my decision not to return. - Lena's hands lowered, almost dangling between her legs as she inhaled and exhaled deeply. - Thank you Han, although it was a short time, thank you for making everything go at the pace that made me feel comfortable and, if you ever felt that I was not giving the same as you in that relationship, I'm sorry, I have no excuses that you don't have heard already, I can only apologize, if I made you live your last days in total uncertainty and exhaustion, I'm sorry, too much... But I'll take that and... I'll learn from my mistakes, maybe the next life we ​​meet in, I can repay you for all those happy moments that I have lived since I met you six years ago... It was an honor to meet you and to be able to share a little of my life with you, thank you, encanto.

...

- Where do you plan to spend the rest of your days, princess? I want to know how much fuel my Jet will use to visit you.

Lena laughed as she played with Jack in the sand on the beach, they were sitting far from the sea as a precaution with the baby while the others took a dip in the salty waters of the sea. - I thought of California, I was born there, but I decided that it was not my place...

- California? You don't even like the heat. - Lena nodded, watching Jack take the small motorcycle that she had given her when she visited him for the first time with Han. - What do you think of New York? It is a good option, winter days, summer, rain...

- I like the rain, cloudy days and that... - Roman applauded, pointing at her with a smile, as if a good idea had settled in his head.

-Seattle. - He said, moving his bent legs as if he were a baby. - They say the weather is depressing, yes, it's made for you.

Lena shook her head, looking at the sea for a second before seeing Roman. - I'll go back to my house in Dubai... - The man looked up from the little blond boy to her. - Believe it or not, life in Dubai wasn't so bad, it was monotonous, yes, but it wasn't bad, it was even calm, and that's what I'm looking for, tranquility.

Roman looked at her, nodding with a smile. - If that is what you think is correct, I will put double the fuel to go visit you, I did it before, I can do it now.

- You are going to visit the Bugatti.

- Lena, you can't blame me! the most beautiful thing I've seen in my life after my mother and I've seen many beautiful things, believe me.

Lena laughed, grateful to have Roman there, it had all started with a sarcastic joke and a beautiful friendship had formed that Lena treasured, she hoped it could last long enough. - Roman... Can you take me to Tokyo in your Jet?

- Tokyo? I thought you didn't want to come back.

- There is a Nissan Silvia that I have to take home with me.