IV

— No, wait, Reyes' people were waiting for me in the market, Vince saved my life.

Lena's eyes went up when she heard her sister's voice, Han and she were finishing fixing some things that Dom had asked them to do. —Are you hungry? — Dom's voice was heard, Han looked at him for a second before going back to his duties, not giving much importance to the matter before seeing how Lena suddenly got up, he frowned as he saw her run towards the man, unknown to him.

His eyes rested carefully on how the girl smiled and the man's eyes shone when he saw the younger, he looked at them for a second before seeing Dom, waiting for an answer about who he was or what relationship he had with the girl.

But he did not receive anything from him, but from Lena herself.

—Vince!— The girl opened her arms, the man looked at her strangely before his eyes widened in surprise.

He had last seen Lena when she was twelve years old, the youngest of the Torettos had suddenly grown up, all he could do was take her in his arms to see Mia with surprise as she hugged the girl lovingly while caressing her hair. — Lena?

— The same one that stole your car at twelve, yes. — She laughed, the man accompanied her before she gave a little jump. — Are you hungry? We're going to eat, and since you're here last, you're going to say the blessings.

A few minutes later, everyone was seated around a table, beers in front of them, a few drinks, while they had left the two Latinos cooking the meat.

Lena was having her drink after having made the little toast, Tej and Han were at her sides, the Asian with his arm around her shoulders, his body felt tense, Lena noticed it, and it had been like that since Vince had appeared. — Very soon you will have a little more than ten million in your hands, who do you plan to do with that? — Roman asked, looking at Tech, who was relaxed in the chair.

— I plan to open a workshop, where people can take their cars and be completely scammed. — Lena laughed after taking a sip of her drink.

— You are a true businessman. - Tej smiled, winking at the girl before looking at Roman, who responded indignantly at his statement.

- Oh really? Is your dream in life... To have a job?

— Yes. — Tej answer innocently.

— How stupid, why would you want that? - Lena denied, watching as Santos approached with the meat, leaving it on the table.

— I already know what I'm going to do with my part... — The look of this step to the plate full of meat. — I'll pay my friend some cooking classes.

- You see? Again with that negativity, you know me, money doesn't matter to me. —Leo defended himself.

— It will take more than money for him to learn how to cook. — Roman said, seeing how dark the rib he had been commissioned to cook was. Lena's eyes went up to Han, who had his eyes on her, he was looking at her almost doubtfully, as if he wanted to tell her something.

—Something happens?— She asked in a low voice, considering that they were quite close and there was no need to yell or anything, Han didn't answer, looking at her for a second more before settling more relaxed in the chair.

Despite the fact that he had felt a little annoyed seeing the girl run so excitedly towards the unknown man, he put it aside thinking that he was surely a friend of the family and that, from how he had seen them interact It seemed that the older one was looking at her as if she were a younger sister.

That relaxed the man's mind a bit, although his chest was still burning a bit.

— Do you like Thai food? — Lena wanted to laugh at the question, she really thought he was going to ask something more serious because of the expression he had on his face. — After we have the money, we can go to Thailand to eat some.