III

After placing the cameras in position, everyone relaxed again for a while, this time, Lena decided to go into the room, quite far from the room where the others were, she had decided to order her suitcase, which was a mess because of taking out and leaving clothes and shoes around.

And if she was honest, she didn't like the mess, she felt frustrated and locked up in that messy space.

Lena's eyes left her wine-colored blouse when the sound of the door was heard, passing her gaze to it, she saw how it opened a little, part of Han's face stood out, which made Lena smile, making a sign to him for him to enter —Did I interrupt something?

— Just my conversation with my clothes. — She told him, putting the shirt inside the suitcase, Han walked to the bed, sitting next to the girl's small suitcase.

— I always wondered how you travel with such a small suitcase and you always seem to have what you need. — Lena listened, watching Han chew on one of the chips as he peered into the suitcase.

— Sometimes, what you really need in less than you think.— Lena smiled at him, closing the suitcase before picking it up to put it next to her bed. Han saw how she was approaching a small table, where she had a change of clothes, perhaps to be able to use it later, however, when he saw her get rid of that jacket, which he swore looked very oppressive, he understood that she was going to change.

— I can go out to-

Encanto, it's not the first time you've seen me naked... Or is it? — The eldest raised an eyebrow, no, of course not. — You don't make me uncomfortable, but if you feel uncomfortable, you can leave. — The girl said, turning around to look at him, the Asian could see that flirtatious smile that she had on her lips, knowing what she was doing.

Nodding, lowering the bag of chips, recharging their palms, they touched the mattress, looking at the girl, almost daring her to take off her clothes in front of him, but he knew very well that Lena was not going to do that, it was the reason why he stretched out his hand to her, asking her to take it.

Doing so, Han pulled the younger one closer until she was sitting on his lap, that felt like the last time they saw each other, both on the beach with no worries, just them and two eager mouths for each other.

Han's hand was positioned on the first button of the girl's shirt, looking into her eyes, more to ask for permission, she, still with her gaze in his brown eyes, placed her hands on his, helping him open the first button, giving the permission he was asking for.

Lena took the older man's jaw, seeing how he lowered his gaze to her chest while it was being discovered, their eyes met again before Lena brought her face closer to his. Without saying anything, both faces got closer, connecting their lips in a kiss.

One that felt just as good as the first one they gave each other, in fact, it felt like it was the first one they ever had. Lena's hands passed through the older man's neck, feeling how he took her waist, rising her a little before turning around, carefully throwing her onto the bed while he positioned himself on top of her.

The older man's lips lowered to the brunette's neck, listening to her sigh, Han ran his hand through the younger's silk shirt, opening it completely, exposing her stomach, caressing it, he could feel how it tensed a little.

It tickled.

— I didn't remember... — He laugh against Lena's neck, while he ran his fingers through the girl's ribs again, sending a chill through her entire body, her chest more than anything, feeling how his breasts tensed for such action.

—If you're not going to finish it...

— When did I say I wasn't going to do it? — With that, the older one bit the girl's neck, hearing a gasp on her part, her hands tightened on the taller one's biceps while he sucked a little before returning to her lips, this time, hungrier than before.