XVI

If the beginning had been as easy as the end, that pain wouldn't be so strong.

If so much sacrifice hadn't ended up in this, she would never have felt that way.

If she knew that so many bad decisions would lead to a tragic end, she wouldn't even have tried.

But she did, and now there was no going back.

Because Han was gone, right in front of her eyes and again, Lena had lost so much more than she ever expected to gain in life.

The life that was beginning to form.

The life she promised Han she would have.

Everything was over in a couple of seconds, cars at full speed, he took her out of the way, he receiving the blow, explosions, fire, screams, tears, sadness, all at the same time. Everything is over faster than she would like.

If she even wanted it to end.

...

- Hey Lena, someone is looking for you.

- Sorry Twinkie, it's late, I have to go to the workshop to leave some things. - The girl said, walking to her car after saying goodbye to Sean, whom she had met thanks to his big mouth, he was like a mix of Roman and Tej, idiots with a loose mouth but too proud and intellectual, it was inevitable that she didn't get close to him, much less when Han carried him with them everywhere.

Sean had been what had remained after what had happened, the boy, being so attached to the man it was clear that he suffered for his loss, so much so that he got close to Lena in the process, they were already close, but after that event For Lena it was as if she had gained a little brother, whom she also had to take care of because sometimes he opened his mouth too much. - He met Han... Said he was family.

Lena looked at him suddenly, thinking that the only people who knew Han and would say something like that were this small group of people she knew very well.

Dom.

Lena sighed when she saw him sitting on the hood of his car, walking towards him with a sure step, the man smiled at her when he saw her, the girl did too, opening her arms to accept the elder's affection. - I'm sorry about what happened.

- It's okay... I guess... At first it was something I refused to accept, of course but... I guess Han unconsciously prepared me for this situation. - Lena sighed looking at the horizon, leaning on the concrete of the large parking lot where they were.

- Why did you decide to stay in Japan? I thought... You were here because of Han... - Lena nodded, it was true, Lena didn't hate Japan, it had been an incredible learning experience, they gained friends, enemies, more family for Lena, but sometimes she feel something uncomfortable in that place, as if it were not her home, although according to her, your home is not the place, but the person.

And to her, home was Han, not a city.

- And I was, but no... I didn't know where to go. - Lena shrugged, it was true, part of her wanted to leave the place, leave Tokyo behind and never set foot in it again, but another part of her did not want to leave all those good moments and memories that she had created in that place, not when It had been an incredible year.

But Lena didn't feel like she had a place to run to, Mia and Brian had their lives, she wasn't going to meddle, Dom and Letty were starting over too, Roman was partying, it wasn't something Lena wanted, Tej, she didn't know much from Tej, only when she was talking to Roman and he came up in the conversation.

Nor did she believe that being alone was the best way to get over the kind of things that had happened to her in her life, when her mother died, she had her father and her siblings, when her father died she had Jacob, with whom she lost communication a few years ago, and Mia, even Dom, who went to jail for a while, she had them, when Malik and Gisele died, she had Han, but now that Han died, not wanting to intervene in the lives of others, decided to stay in Japan with Sean and Twinkie.