VIII

- What happened to you?

— We confirm that Han is not Chinese. — Roman said, walking more normal like Han, Lena shrugged at Brian.

- I'm from Los Angeles.

- Yes, I noticed. - Roman grumbled, walking over to Lena, who set the titanium weapon down on the table before walking over to the table that everyone was surrounding.

-…Wherever Shaw goes there's no camera working.

- Wow, how convenient. — Lena said wincing as she suddenly felt her leg burn. When Lena saw Hobbs leave with the Russian, she walked over to the table where she did put the gun. — Tej, I brought you a toy. - Lena said, showing him the gun.

- What happened?

— Shaw's team appeared and began shooting. — Han said, arriving in front of Lena, showing her the bandages, she made a face and nodded, taking them in her hands to be able to move a bit towards another table and change them, she was grateful to wear shorts that time.

The girl was paying attention to the conversation about Braga, Gisele's past and that Brian had put him in jail, in Los Angeles, a forbidden place for all of them, her gaze raised when she heard that he said he was going to talk to him.

Which would be impossible without getting caught. - What are you talking about? - Lena asked almost terrified, drawing everyone's attention. — You are a criminal wanted by the entire United States, the moment you get off that plane, it's over for you.

— Lena is right, you don't even know how you're going to enter the country.

- I'll take care of that. — Lena looked at Dom with some concern, she didn't want Mia to have to raise Jack alone. The older man looked at her, nodding, he knew that she was worried, but he also trusted that Brian was not going to leave his family after everything it took him to get it.

...

Brian had left, that's why now Lena was somewhat tense, however, she was thinking that the man would return soon.

- Do you feel better? - Lena looked up from a greasy car key she was cleaning, frowning at that question. — By Brian, I know you were worried.

— Ah... Yes, it's... I know he'll come back, it's Brian, he always gets away with it. - She smiled, shrugging her shoulders to return her gaze to the keys. - And you? I notice you're quite tense, it's not something very normal for you, Han...- She left the key in the toolbox before turning her gaze to the older man.

-Has the encanto gone? — He laughed, although he did not want to admit it, he was wishing that he would call it "Encanto" again of everything that had been between them, if there had been something, that was the only thing that remained and he really did not want that to vanish as well.

-No, you're still quite charming.- The girl smiled, crossing her arms as she looked at him. — Don't change the subject... Is there something that worries you?

Han looked at the girl, setting the bag of chips aside, moving closer to her. — Who is Mr. Dubai? Roman mentions it a lot... - Lena felt her ears suddenly turn red, sighing, she didn't respond, she looked at him with her head tilted, however, she couldn't say anything else because her body was pulled until she collided against his, both losing their balance and falling to the ground, Lena on top of Han as a noise was heard behind her.

Lena's eyes left Han's face before moving her gaze to the wall where they were leaning seconds ago, on which the titanate cable that Tej had been improving a few hours ago was nailed. Lena looked to her side in annoyance, watching Roman put the gun into Tej's hands with some terror in his eyes.