reacting to her taking off her jacket in Paris (requested)

The fans were all screaming loudly in excitement all around you as you watched the girls perform in Paris.

They've been putting on such an amazing show, as usual, and you're so proud of them, especially your girlfriend.

The show is, however, coming to an end as the girls perform forever young, the last song on the setlist.

You watched proudly, your eyes focused only on your girl as she has the time of her life performing.

However, your girl was feeling herself tonight, and you watched with wide eyes as she took off her jacket before tossing it aside.

Your heart began to race as you saw her wearing only her bra and her skirt and the fans were screaming at the top of their lungs for her and the sexy sight.

She looked at you, her eyes suddenly locking with yours as a smirk pulled at her lips.

She knew she looked good.

"You like it?" She mouthed before winking at you.

The thing was that she knew that you liked the sight.

She was incredibly sexy and there was no denying that.

Anyone that disagreed needed to have their eyes checked because there was no way that your girl was anything but insanely attractive.

She continued to have a ton of fun with the girls and you watched with your teeth sank into your lip the entire time.

She looked so good, you just couldn't help it.

You liked knowing that everyone in this stadium knew that she was all yours as people looked at you and spoke about how lucky you are.

It filled you with even more pride because, damn right she was your girl, all yours.

She sent you a wink and as the girls began to give their speeches about how grateful they were for the fans and for them always showing up and being there for them, your girl began to do something even more unexpected.

She began to twerk.

That, along with her sexily taking her jacket off, was enough to make you weak in the knees.

They nearly gave out on you as you watched your girlfriend let loose and enjoy herself.

You licked your dry lips as your hands began to shake and your heart pounded against your chest.

Your eyes met Jennie's once more and she sent you a smirk.

She, too, felt proud.

Because she knew that she was making you want her like crazy.

"You're too sexy, baby" You mouthed to her and she sent you a beautiful smile before blowing you a kiss.

"Love you." She mouthed before waving to the fans, knowing that she had driven you wild tonight and you'd definitely be doing something about it when the show was over.