cuddling after being intimate (requested)

Jennie couldn't help but smile as she lifted her head from your shoulder to stare up at you, finding you still lost in bliss.

She peppered kisses across your face before falling onto the bed beside you.

She pulled you into her arms as she still wanted to keep your warm and nude body as close to hers as she could get.

"So... how was that?"

"So good." You breathlessly spoke as you dropped your head against her chest. "Oh, god, Jennie, the things you make me feel... I can't even put it into words. You make me feel so good."

"Yeah?" She grinned proudly before she pulled you in for a sweet little kiss. "I know what you mean, darling, because I feel the same."

It brought you so much joy to hear that because you love knowing that she feels as good as you do.

Tonight, Jennie arrived home from being overseas for a while on tour and though she was tired, she had missed you so much and she just had to feel you as close as she could.

Being intimate with Jennie is something you always love but don't get as often as you wish, so you cherish these nights very much.

"I have tomorrow off too. Maybe we'll have another intimate and romantic night together." She suggested as she playfully raised her eyebrows.

"I'd love that." You smiled and then kissed her again. "I just wish we could stay like this forever."

"Me too, baby." She said as she put her head on yours. "You're so beautiful."

She brushed her fingers across your bare skin, tempted to do it again with you.

But you're both tired and you both need some rest, especially since it's already nearing two a.m.

"You're beautiful." You whispered to her, making her smile before she kissed your hand softly. "Let's get some rest."

"As long as I can cuddle you." She said with a happy hum.

You chuckled and turned the light off before you snuggled even closer to her.

"I just want to cuddle you forever and ever and never let you go."

"Then let's do just that." You replied as you started to fall asleep.

She tangled her legs with yours and kissed your head as she brought a blanket up to your shoulders.

"Before we fall asleep, you don't need anything, right, baby? No water, no food, no lotion, no massage, no bath?" You asked, listing off different aftercare options.

But she just shook her head and held you a little tighter.

"I'm happy just like this with you." She said.

"Me too." You smiled and kissed her shoulder softly before you closed your eyes, cuddling her close as you both drifted off to sleep, happier than you've both been in a while.