reacting to her Calvin Klein photoshoot (requested)

"Hey, look. The video for the new Calvin Klein campaign just dropped. It's the one I'm in!" Jennie said as she scrolled through her phone and spotted the video.

As soon as the words finished leaving her lips, you dropped your phone on the bed beside you to scoot closer to her and give her your full attention.

You've been waiting impatiently to see this video and to say you were excited was a huge understatement.

"Play it, play it!" You said as Jennie let out a laugh and hit play.

The video started and you were mesmerized instantly.

Your girlfriend was just insane.

You swear at one point that you were actually drooling over how good she looked.

Everything she wore looked so good on her.

For a moment, you swore to yourself that if she wasn't there beside you and if you hadn't known her the way you do, you would question as to if she was even real.

Because of that body? Those visuals? That beauty?

She was just unreal.

Everything about her was just incredible and the entire time the video played, all you could do was wonder to yourself how on earth you ever got so lucky.

How did you ever manage to land this queen as yours?

What did you do to get to go around in life knowing that the Jennie Kim was your girl?

The video came to an end after a short moment and Jennie closed out of it before looking at you.

"Play it again." You said, making her giggle.

"You liked it that much, baby?"

"Oh, hell yeah." You replied as you sat on her lap and put your lips on her neck, giving her kisses across every inch of her skin. "You're just so hot, Jennie."

She smiled as she tilted her head back and melted into your kisses.

"Every time I look at you, I wonder to myself about how I got so lucky. Because I swear, you are the most gorgeous girl to ever exist. But then, that video comes out and I'm just stunned that you're even real. That you're here with me. That you exist. You're so perfect, baby girl, and you just walk around every day this amazing, this perfect."

She looked into your eyes and shrugged her shoulders.

"I'm far from perfect."

"Not in my eyes, Jennie Kim. You, to me, define the word perfection. Inside and out, you are the most stunning human being I've ever laid my eyes on."

You put your lips on hers to give her a deep, passionate kiss.

"No wonder why so many people envy me. Because I'm the lucky one that gets to be with you, that gets to call you all mine."

She chuckled as she put her hands on your hips and pulled you closer.

"I'm just so in love with you."

"I'm so in love with you too." She whispered as she pulled away from your lips.

"Play the video again. I need to see it again." You said as you bit your lip.

"You know you don't have to watch that video repeatedly right? I own those pieces. I have them in the dresser." She smirked as she started to kiss your jaw.

"I think you might be the death of me." You whispered and she smiled against your skin. "But I'm not complaining. You're gorgeous, my girl. Never forget that."

She nodded as she put her forehead against yours, so happy and so grateful that she gets to be yours; all yours.