planning a romantic night with Jennie goes wrong (requested)

You took one last glance in the mirror and admired how the lingerie looked on you.

The black lingerie showed off everything you hoped it would and you knew that Jennie would be drooling over how you look.

You heard the front door open downstairs followed by Jennie shouting out to you that she was home.

You smirked to yourself as you made your way down the stairs, feeling confident and sexy.

But as you reached the last step and spoke Jennie's name, your confidence vanished and you became horrified.

"Jennie," You said sexily, only to freeze when you saw that it wasn't just your girlfriend there in the living room.

But also, the girls.

"Oh, my god!" You said as you tried to cover your exposed body.

But it was too late.

The girls had already seen what Jennie's eyes only should've.

"Whoa..." Jisoo said as she covered her eyes.

It wasn't that you looked bad because you didn't.

But you're her friend, almost like her sister and she'd just seen you in lingerie.

"Y/N, what are you doing?" Jennie asked as she got up.

Grabbing her hoodie, she came over to you and pulled it over your head to try and cover your body.

"I wanted to surprise you!" You said, almost wanting to cry from how embarrassed you felt. "You didn't tell me the girls were here."

"I'm so sorry, baby. I should've."

"I'm so humiliated." You mumbled.

"Would it make you feel better if I said you look super hot right now?" Lisa asked.

"Lisa!" Jennie said, almost lecturing her friend for saying such a thing.

"Thanks but I should go. I'm so sorry." You said before running upstairs as fast as you could.

Jennie turned to look at the girls, biting her lip as she contemplated what to do.

She knows you're embarrassed but, damn, you looked good in your black lingerie and she couldn't deny how much she wanted you.

"Let me guess - we need to go?" Rosie asked, smirking at her friend.

"Yes. Leave, please! See you tomorrow at practice!" Jennie said before rushing the girls out.

She turned the lock as the girls left and then headed upstairs.

"Baby?" She spoke as she walked into the bedroom.

She saw you preparing to take off the lingerie as you pulled at the straps to take the top off.

"No, don't!" She said as she hurried over to you.

Putting her arms around you to hug you from behind, her lips started to brush against your shoulder blade.

"I'm so embarrassed. I just want to take it off."

"Well, part of me wants you to take it off too, just so you'd be in nothing. But the other part of me wants me to be the one to take it off of you... soon."

She kissed your neck and let her fingertips brush against your exposed skin.

"I'm serious, Jennie." You sighed as you turned to face her. "I must've made the girls feel so awkward."

"No, baby. You didn't." She said as she stared into your eyes. "Sure, they saw more of you than they expected to but I don't think they were complaining."

You rolled your eyes at her.

"Oh, come on, darling. We're two adults that are in a very happy and healthy relationship and they know we're so in love that we physically show that to each other. They know we're intimate."

"I know but I didn't ever expect to be almost naked in front of them."

"You're overthinking, darling. Trust me, they're not going to hold it against you. They probably have already forgotten about it. Well... except Lisa, who I'm going to have a serious talk with tomorrow for flirting with my girl like that."

You chuckled and it made Jennie smile.

"See? That's what I wanna see - my happy girl." She said before she began to kiss your neck again. "Let's forget about everything else and have a little fun together."

You tilted your head back and let out a moan, melting over how good her lips felt on your skin.

Her fingers trailed to your thighs, tempted to take things elsewhere already.

"Come on, sweet girl. Let go of everything. Just focus on me so I can make you feel good tonight, just like you wanted me to."

"Okay." You said.

"You look so good in this, baby. I'm going to admire you in it for a few." She said as she had you lay down.

She hovered over you, smiling and staring at you lovingly.

"Before I rip it off of you."

You giggled before wrapping your arms around her neck to pull her closer, needing to feel her lips on yours.

Your heart was leaping and you couldn't wait for what was ahead.