the girls meet your baby (requested)

Jennie was all smiles as she stepped into the waiting room of the hospital.

Lisa, Rosé, and Jisoo were all sitting around, patiently waiting for the news that your' and Jennie's baby had finally entered the world.

Their heads all lifted as soon as they saw Jennie walking over to them.

Jennie wiped her cheek, wiping away the tears of happiness that had fallen down them.

The last several hours have been so overwhelming for her.

Mostly in the best way but leading up to the time when you brought your baby into the world, things had been hard for her.

Of course, she knows it was much worse for you, but seeing you in so much pain was heartbreaking for her.

She was there to hold your hand through all of the hours of excruciating pain that it took before you were even ready for the baby to be born but she felt as though it wasn't enough, though you promised her it was.

Jennie sat down on the chair beside Jisoo and took a deep breath as she stared at the girls in pure joy.

"She's here."

The girls all grinned and hugged Jennie tighter than they ever had before.

"And she's so perfect."

"Can we meet her?" Rosie asked with hopeful eyes.

"Of course," Jennie said as she stood up. "Come on, follow me."

The girls followed her down the hall to the room that you were in.

The door opened and you lifted your head to watch Jennie and the girls all walk inside.

Lisa let out a gasp as soon as she saw the baby curled up on your chest.

"Oh, my god." She said as she let out a quiet but excited squeal.

She hurried over to your bedside and cooed over how precious your little girl was.

"Oh, she's so cute!" Lisa smiled.

"Isn't she?" You happily asked in return.

"What's her name?" Jisoo wondered as she and Rosie gathered around Lisa, staring at the baby in awe.

"Bella," Jennie said as she sat down beside you on the hospital bed. "It translates to beautiful. We think it suits her well."

"It does." Rosie smiled.

"Oh, can we hold her?" Lisa asked as she stared at you and Jennie. "Please?"

"Absolutely." You said and carefully handed Bella over to Lisa, gently placing her in her arms.

"She's so small," Jisoo said in amazement. "So precious."

"I can't believe it. Jennie, you're a mom now. You both are." Rosé said as she blinked away her own tears as her heart swelled with love over the whole situation. "How's it feel?"

"Incredible," Jennie said.

"You're going to be the best moms ever," Lisa said. "We're so happy for you both. She's beautiful."

"Okay, my turn! Let me hold her." Jisoo said to Lisa.

Lisa placed the baby in Jisoo's arms and Jisoo's heart nearly burst as soon as the baby stared at her.

"Oh, you are so adorable. Welcome to the world. You know, your moms have been waiting to meet you for a while now but so have I. I'm Jisoo, I'm going to be your favorite aunt."

"What? No, don't fill her head with lies." Rosie mumbled with a pout.

"Untrue, I will be her favorite," Lisa promised as she kissed the baby's cheek.

You and Jennie just giggled as you watched them.

"How are you feeling, Y/N? Are you okay?" Rosé asked.

"Yeah, I'm good. It was hard and exhausting but so worth it." You said as you put your head on Jennie's shoulder.

"You did so well. I'm so proud of you." Jennie whispered as she kissed your forehead. "Before you got pregnant, I was so sure I was as in love as it got. I didn't think I could possibly love you more than I did then. But then, I watched you carry our little girl around for nine months. You kept her safe and happy and you just amazed me every single day. And then today, you brought her into the world. It was beautiful and I fell even more in love with you. I didn't think it was possible but I did."

She kissed your face lovingly, making you smile brightly.

"We're going to be the best family. We're going to be so happy." You said as you stared into her soft brown eyes.

She nodded in agreement as she put her forehead against yours.

"I love you."

"I love you even more, Jennie." You said before kissing her lips.

By now, Rosé was holding your little girl, and she was close to tears from how happy she was.

This was so special for so many reasons.

The girls have been through so much together over the last several years and they always thought about these days.

When they'd have their own families.

This was the first BLACKPINK baby.

Jennie was the first to start a family and it was just perfect.

Your little girl didn't just have a special spot in your hearts but a very big and very special one in the girls' hearts as well.

They've been waiting to meet her too and they're so over the moon with happiness now that she's here.

"We love you lots," Rosie said. "All three of your aunts are going to love you very much for the rest of your life. We will be here for you whenever you need us."

"And if for some reason you can't tell your moms something, you can always come to us," Lisa said as she and Jisoo stood beside Rose, gazing at the baby.

"You're more loved than you could ever imagine," Jisoo said.

"Welcome to the world, Bella. You've got a lot of people here to love and care for you unconditionally." Rosé said as she kissed the baby's head.

And you and Jennie just smiled as you both teared up, knowing that your daughter was going to live the happiest life surrounded by unconditional love and support.

And you and Jennie looked forward to everything that the future held with her.