introducing your baby to the world on a live stream (requested)

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" Jennie asked you as you both sat down at the table together.

Her Instagram account was open and her finger hovered over the live option as she waited for you to answer.

You looked down at your little girl in your arms.

Her head was on your shoulder and you kept a secure grip on her as she slept.

She's only a couple of weeks old and the world hasn't seen much of her since she was born because you and Jennie were unsure as to if showing her face online was the right thing to do.

On one hand, keeping her out of the spotlight, though doable, wasn't going to be easy when Jennie is so extremely famous.

The things that come along with being an idol can be ugly at times and with her and the girls still being together as BLACKPINK while also being a successful soloist meant that she's gaining new fans every day.

People can be invasive and unpredictable and you both worried that, eventually, people might go to drastic measures to catch a glimpse of your baby girl and spread it across the internet.

But on the other hand, you didn't want her to grow up resentful because she didn't have the same privacy as everyone else with her face being all over the world and known as Jennie Kim's daughter.

So when she was born, you and Jennie agreed to just post a couple of pictures without her face in them, such as her tiny fingers wrapped around yours' and hers and her tiny little toes, that being the long-awaited way of announcing her birth.

But, after much debate, you and Jennie agreed that showing your baby off to the world was probably going to be inevitable and you wanted to heat everyone else to the punch, as well as do it on your own terms.

So this is how you decided to do it - on a live stream, where her adoring fans could show you all support and send your tiny precious family lots of love.

Staring at Jennie, you took a deep breath before nodding your head.

"I'm as ready as I'll ever be."

Jennie hit the love button and just like that, millions upon millions of people began to tune in.

"Hi, BLINKs!" She greeted with her bright and adorable gummy smile. "Y/N and I are doing this livestream because we have something very exciting to share with you."

The fans began to pour in question after question and tossed out a few theories about what your exciting announcement was.

"We decided to present our baby to you all and let you all see her for the very first time." You proudly said.

Carefully readjusting your daughter in your arms so her face could be seen, you and Jennie immediately cooed over her cuteness.

"There's those pretty eyes. Hello, angel." Jennie grinned as your daughter looked between you and Jennie curiously.

"Say hi, cutie," You happily spoke before kissing her head softly.

She made a few soft, tiny sounds as she looked around.

"We already shared her name with you all but until now, we were debating on showing her face. But we feel as though it's only a matter of time before someone manages to photograph her and spread her face online. We wanted to do this ourselves, to prevent that from happening." You said.

"Please remember to be kind and know that even though we will occasionally post photos and videos of her, we will be sure to protect her at all costs. So don't get too close and don't invade our or her privacy. Thank you." Jennie smiled. "Now, back to this angel!"

Jennie gently lifted her from your arms before moving closer to the camera.

Your daughter looked around with her big eyes and then stared into the camera, more soft noises leaving her little lips before you and Jennie leaned in and kissed her cheeks.

"Isn't she just the cutest?" Jennie grinned. "She's the best thing to ever happen to us."

Jennie read over the comments coming in as she carefully placed the baby back in your arms.

"She's very cute. Will you two have another someday?" Jennie read aloud before looking at you with a smirk.

"Not for a very long time." You said as she leaned in for a kiss, both of you laughing as she kissed your face.

Jennie put her cheek on your shoulder and watched you and the baby with happy eyes, knowing that she was okay with waiting for that day to come because she was loving every second with her beautiful little family.