she walks in on you working out (requested)

"Baby, I'm home!" Jennie called out as she walked into your shared home.

She had a busy day today and she was so happy to finally be home.

All she wanted was to cuddle with you for the rest of the night and steal some kisses from your lips.

But you weren't coming downstairs so she figured that you might be asleep.

"Y/N?" She called out as she began to walk upstairs.

She realized you weren't asleep after just a few seconds, as she began to make her way down the hall.

Because she could hear music coming from one of the spare rooms.

She followed it until she reached the room across the hall from your shared bedroom and she noticed that the door was open only a crack.

She peeked inside and her breath hitched upon seeing that you were working out.

You were lifting weights and she could see the sweat on your skin and it was quite the sight for her to see.

It wasn't at all what she had expected to come home to but you did tell her recently that you wanted to start working out a little more.

She was fully supportive of that because it's something you really wanted to do, a goal of yours that you wanted to reach.

However, she wasn't prepared for how much watching you work out would make her want you.

You were in a pair of black leggings and a tank top with a motivational saying on it and she couldn't help but stare as you stood up and bent over.

You looked so good in your workout clothes and the sight of sweat rolling down your skin made her mind wander.

She opened the door a little more and you turned your head just as you prepared to start doing some squats.

"Hey, baby." You said as you turned the music down. "When did you get home?"

She was speechless, having to shake her head to snap out of her thoughts.

"Not too long ago." She said as she watched you start your squats. "I didn't expect to come home and walk in on you working out."

"I told you I wanted to start." You chuckled.

"I know. But... damn."

You giggled as you stood up and stared at her.

You saw her eyes wandering across your body and her teeth sunk into her lip.

"Are you enjoying it?"

"Oh, hell yeah." She said as she walked over to you.

"Jennie, I'm sweating." You shyly spoke as she pulled you closer with her hands on your hips.

"I don't care." She whispered. "You're so hot."

You laughed before kissing her lips lovingly.

"You're doing a great job." She said as she brushed her fingers across your hips.

You closed your eyes and tilted your head back a little as she leaned in and kissed your neck.

"And you look so good when you work out, baby girl."

Your heart fluttered over the sweet pet name and her soft kisses on your skin.

"You always look good though." She said before pulling you in for another kiss.

You hummed against her lips as her hands trailed across your body.

"I know a workout we could do together." She suggested as she raised her eyebrows playfully.

You smirked against her lips as you continued to kiss her.

"You do?" You asked as you pulled away, gazing into her brown eyes. "Then what are we waiting for?"

She giggled before taking your hand and leading you across the hall to your shared bedroom as you looked forward to the night ahead.