Chapter 1

The world welcomed the bright morning. The sweet sunrays fell upon the green trees making them look even more beautiful. Birds started chirping, and the sound of the vehicles covered the silence that was present a moment ago. People got started with their daily activities as usual. Amidst all this chaos going on, there's an interesting thing going on in Kim's Mansion.

At Kim's Mansion

"Tara! Quick come here." Said the elder lady who is the owner of this Mansion and is known by the name Kim Anna. Upon her calling, Tara who is the head maid of the Mansion came running towards her. "There are no strawberry-flavored sweets in this box, you know how much he loves those sweets." She said still searching for the sweets. Tara slowly smiled looking at her before saying, "Relax mam, I have placed an order for those, they will arrive soon and why are you taking so much stress for this, you sit, the rest of the members will take care of everything." 

Kim Anna looked at her before saying, "I m not stressed Tara, I m just excited that my son is coming home after 4 years, you tell me who wouldn't be excited and happy to welcome their son after 4 entire years?" she smiled. Tara smiled at her and said, "Ok I understand your excitement but please don't worry about anything now, lemme get a drink for you" Saying that she left and Anna sat there thinking about her elder son.

At the Airport

In the busy airport, two people with their guards and luxurious cars arrived. They got down and headed inside. They look happy and excited to meet a certain special person. "I don't understand why these people aren't punctual, I wanna meet my bro soon yaa. The younger one whined while the older one smiled at his acts and patted his shoulder before saying, "Relax my dear son Yeonjun, he will arrive soon." The younger one sighed before saying "Mr. Kim Shesh, your older son said that he would be here at this time and it's already been 20 minutes we are waiting here. Idk where's he, till then I will have something and come quickly." He said and ran off. "How much will you eat, you just now had a burger while coming." His words didn't reach him as he had already entered the Cafe nearby. Seeing that Mr. Kim laughed off.

Somewhere in Seoul

(At the same time)

The old abandoned building which was covered with dust and rusted materials heard the terrible screams of a man. "Please don't beat me, I won't ever do that please." He begged the two people who were beating him mercilessly. "You must have thought about the consequences at least once before committing such a mistake."The person replied. Another person continued. "You know what? You have betrayed your own boss for some shitty money you wanted from that dealer, now suffer." Saying this he kicked the man in his stomach.

Suddenly they heard the gunshots from outside before rushing towards the sound. "The dealer you were talking about is here to save me now." Said the man laughing at the other two. They both glared at him and became alert. The sounds of the gunshots increased. They wondered why they were shooting when there were no people down. Then suddenly a man entered the room kicking the door.

The room was quite dark, we could only see the faces if the people stood face to face except there was a bundle of light rays falling from broken glass window in just one direction. The two people were shocked and surprised to see the unknown man. Only his body outline was visible and they instantly knew who it was and why the gunshots stopped because he shot them all. Meanwhile, the man started screaming in happiness. "Look I helped him and he is here to save me." He said but before he could say anything further, a voice stopped him. A shiver ran down the man's spine to hear that voice and the two other guys smirked seeing that man.