Chapter 22

At Kim Industries.

Taehyung's POV

I still didn't forget her essence from the previous night. I wanted that night never to end. The feeling of her warmth in my embrace was almost equal to being in heaven. How badly I wanted to kiss her this morning when she was blushing. She doesn't know what she does to me whenever she looks extra fucking cute while blushing.

I'm satisfied that I kissed her on her cheeks today and another thing that made me happy was that she didn't resist or get angry at me. Is she getting used to me and my love? I blushed. Yes. My cheeks turned red thinking about her. Suddenly my sweet thoughts were interrupted when my phone pinged. "Hello," I said setting some papers on my desk.

"How are you doing Mr. Kim Taehyung?" This voice. Why this bastard had to ruin my sweet train of beautiful thoughts? "Always happy Mr. Coward," I smirked when I felt his silence on the other side. But his next words came like a storm which made every cell in my body freeze. "Your wife is in danger." I really wanna punch him in his face for spitting such nonsense. No way he is serious because Siya is safe and sound at home. She didn't go to the office today.

"Stop with your nonsense." I spat whereas he laughed making me frustrated. "I don't have time for your useless threats and talks Mr. Coward." I cleared it but the next words of him made me still at my place. "My people are behind her to kill her. Save her if you can and don't come on me later if you fail to save her because I have informed you before itself." Saying this, he hung up. My sixth sense was telling me to believe him and I did and dialed Siya. Pick up. Pick up. I just want to see you safe. I kept mumbling but my breathe hitched when a voice mail said the phone was switched off. I dialed Mom. And she picked it up after a few rings.

"Hel-" "Mom where is Siya." I didn't let her complete her a word even and spoke hastily. "She just now left for her office saying it was some emergency." And that's it. I hung up while clenching my jaws. I abruptly stood up leaving my office. This time my face had turned red because of my anger.

I was driving at an insane speed. I didn't give a fuck about the safety rules. I was becoming insane. I was losing my sanity. I was losing my patience every second and even the thought of her getting hurt was making my heart churn with pain. I drove like a maniac not caring about my own safety. All that mattered to me was her safety. I want her safe. The fear of losing her again made me want to cry. I should save her.

I increased the speed, dodging all the vehicles and continuously honking so that the way could be cleared. I was moving towards the way that connected my home and the office. There's no other way to reach her office from the mansion other than that. She has to take that route itself. I took a shortcut to reach that spot which connected four roads. I increased my speed and drove as fast as I could. My wheels may even catch fire at this extent.

I would never be able to forgive myself if I failed to save her. I clenched my jaws when I saw our driver getting out of the car and as soon as he stepped out, he was shot. I widened my eyes when I saw another car marching at its highest speed towards the car where my wife was. I increased my speed and before it could even touch her car. I stepped onto my accelerator, marched towards that car, and hit it. I also made sure to fire the bullets to its tires. The clash made a loud sound making the car come to a halt. I quickly got out and shot the person inside the car not caring about anything. I saw my men coming. I had informed them to come. They took care of the driver and also that bastard who was groaning in pain. "Basement." They understood the assignment and I wasted no time in opening the door of Siya's car.

There she was. Unconscious. I cupped her cheeks and saw how her cheeks were stained by her tears and her wet eyelashes. I felt a pang in my heart seeing her like this. What would have happened if I wasn't on time? That single thought is enough to make my heart shiver. I pulled the seatbelt but groaned in frustration when it was stuck. One of my guards offered me a knife by which I cut the seatbelt and carried her in my arms without wasting a single millisecond.