Chapter 39

Warning ⚠️: Mature Content Ahead.

At Jung's Mansion

Jung Andy clenched his jaws seeing the papers in his hand. "It's a temporary contract marriage." Sumi spoke sitting beside Andy as he was looking at the papers. "Why did she do this?" He gritted his teeth. "Think about it Andy. It was all peaceful until Taehyung arrived." He looked at her who paused to take a sip of her orange juice. 

"He is the main lead for whatever is happening nowadays. He knows about us, our plans, our intentions. He knows everything. And Siya got married to him the moment he entered our lives. That too a temporary contract marriage." She stood up walking towards a huge window and spoke after another sip of her juice.

"That means even Siya knows everything and they both together are plotting something against us. This also makes clear as to why Siya is refusing to handover her company's ownership to us." She turned around after putting her thoughts forward making Jung Andy to indulge in his own thoughts. "First we need to find out the reason for this marriage properly. We can't assume the things and then fall into their trap." He spoke firmly.

In the Garden

"Its so peaceful here." Siya said closing her eyes as they walked through the flower lines. "I know." Taehyung walked behind admiring her carrying two bags. "Tae, let's settle the bags first and go for a walk." He bowed in a dramatic way before speaking. "As my Queen says." She laughed at him for putting up such an act. They entered the cottage house which had fresh and cozy feeling. She dropped herself on the fluffy sofa feeling relaxed. "This is really relaxing. We should often come here to ease our minds." Taehyung said making Siya hum.