Chapter 17

At Kim's Mansion

Both Siya and Taehyung reached the mansion and entered their room. Siya walked into the dressing room to change her clothes while Taehyung waited in the seating area of their room. Siya came out after freshening up herself. Taehyung then followed and he too did the same. When he came out of the washroom wiping his face with a towel, he saw Siya tying her hair into a loose braid. Siya looked up and their eyes met. She adjusted her pillows after tying her hair.

"You look beautiful in open hair." He said making her stop her movements. "Thank you." She slowly said and was about to sleep but halted when she saw Taehyung walking towards the bed and he bent a little. "I don't want to sleep with you!" she nearly yelled making Taehyung pause. Then he started laughing making Siya mentally slap herself because that has other meaning too.

"Omg!" he kept laughing making her annoyed. "I me-ean, we can-t sleep together...no I mean-" she was cut off by Taehyung. "I got you, I was not going to sleep on same bed as you. I was taking my pillow." Siya was so embarrassed. "Oh-hkay." She said and laid down to sleep. "Where will you sleep?" she herself didn't know why she asked him that.

He smiled before saying, "Aww you care about me so much, why don't you let me sleep beside you then." He said making a sad face. "I don't care." She said immediately. "I m sleeping on the floor." He said sadly teasing her. "Why? I mean this mansion has spare rooms, you can use one of them." She said. "But I wanna sleep in my room because I love my room." He said making her realize that it was his own room and she was not letting him only to sleep in his own damn room.

"Ohh yeah, I will use spare room then." She said getting up making Taehyung run towards her and stop her from stepping on the floor. "What?" she asked not realizing that they were close. Taehyung was sitting on the bed beside her near her waist while she was half seated. "I was just kidding, I m gonna sleep on the sofa not floor." He told her. "You enjoy teasing me right?" she asked him with gritted teeth. He smiled and nodded like a kid.

"I will sleep on the sofa, you can sleep on bed since it's your room." She said and was about to take off the duvet off her but Taehyung held her hand making her stop. "Our room baby, it's our room." He said deeply looking at her. Siya heart started to beat like crazy because of his words. "It's ok-kay, I will tak-e the sofa." She hated herself for stuttering in front of him.

He smirked and slowly laid her down by her shoulders and covered her with duvet. Siya noticed his every action. "Sleep tight, good night." He wished softly. "So sad that I can't give you a good night kiss." He said with a pout and Siya widened her eyes. "Shameless." She muttered. "Only for you." He said smiling and moved to the seating area of the room where a sofa was placed which was medium sized and also comfortable enough for him to sleep.

Morning

Siya woke up and stretched herself. She freshened up herself and got ready for the day. She opened the door of the dressing room after getting ready only to see Taehyung sitting on the bed with some flowers. They were lilies. Taehyung smiled at her and walked towards her. He was all set ready to go to the office. He held the flowers in front of her smiling. "Do you know what lily flowers symbolize?" he asked. She looked at the flowers and slowly spoke. "They symbolize purity, innocence and rebirth."

He smiled looking at her. "Yeah, look how pretty are these white lilies, just like you." He said. "And the soothing fragrance of these which is always there with these is just like my love for you." Siya was speechless because of his depiction. Her cheeks were turning a light pretty shade of red hearing him.

"When I first saw you and met you, I felt as if there was a rebirth of my existing love in my life." He said softly in his deep voice. She was amazed as well as confused by his last words. "Good morning my sweet Lily." He said forwarding the flowers. She smiled a little even though it was not a visible smile, Taehyung noticed it and he felt happy. She slowly accepted the flowers and wished him back. "Come on, let's have breakfast and I will drop you to the company."