Chapter 34

Chiang Mai Resort

It was a chill morning. Siya opened her eyes slightly squinting only to find Taehyung staring at her with his soft eyes. "Good morning, my Lily." He said pecking her nose. "Morning." She greeted back softly hugging his torso. He brushed few strands of her hair aside. His fingers gently grazed against her lips. "Where's my good morning kiss?" he asked looking at her. "You used to ask only for goodnight one." She said. 

"Now I need all the kisses, be it good morning kiss, afternoon kiss, evening kiss or good night kiss. Now your all kisses are mine. And also, you are in debt Mrs. Kim." He said making her smile. She leaned forward placing her lips on his. He immediately kissed her back tightening his arms around her waist pulling her closer. They kissed each other passionately before parting away.

"According to my calculations, you should give at least 10 kisses every hour in order to clear your debt." She chuckled at his words. "And for how many days?" she asked and felt his lips on hers the next moment. This time he kissed her little hard. He pulled back and tucked her hair behind her ear and whispered. "Forever."

~~~~

They all came back to Bangkok after having fun in Chiang Mai. Both Taehyung and Siya seemed extra lovey dovey making others tease them. "Unnie, you look so glowy and happy. What's the matter?" Siya widened her eyes at Nayan's question.

"Nayan, you are so shameless just like Taehy-" she palmed her mouth to stop her words while Nayan smirked. "So BIL is shameless? He must be so hot right?" She whispered in her ears but quickly looked away when Siya glared at her. "You are so red." She giggled and walked towards Yeonjun quickly to save her ass. They all had their breakfast after freshening up and decided to go for Emarald Buddha Temple.

"It's so peaceful here

"It's so peaceful here." Jungkook spoke while Taehyung nodded. "It's temple, of course it will be peaceful, idiot." Jungkook elbowed him in his stomach. "Calling me idiot wasn't necessary!" He glared at him. "I want to tell you something btw." Taehyung said and Jungkook got curious.

"The box in which you had hid your banana milk bottles is empty." He widenend his eyes. "What?!" Taehyung nodded. "Don't come at me. It's not me but those 4 brats." He smiled and left to go to Siya who was walking with Nayan.