Chapter 3

At Kim's Mansion

(Taehyung's POV)

After everything I headed towards the home bar where Dad had called me a little while ago. Once I reached there I saw Dad already sitting there with the drinks kept ready on the table. I smiled and took my seat. "Your drink is already prepared just like how you like," he said. "Thank you, dad, BTW it's been such a long time since we had drinks together like this." I said. "Yeah come on Cheers!". We both sat and drank and talked about so many things like old friends.

At Jung's Mansion

"Ohh come on, don't tease me, we have been just dating and it's been only a month." Siya said to her sister who was teasing her because she found out that her sister has been dating. "I still remember how you had literally snatched my phone and complained to Mom when I was dating in high school and now that you have been caught by me, I don't think this is a bad time to get my revenge my dear unnie." Siya's eyes widened upon hearing her. "Nayan you were only 17 at that time, that was not an appropriate age to date but I will be turning 25 in just 7 months, so I can date, I had a reason to do that you know, it was for your own good only." She said and tried to convince her. 

"Okay then don't worry I won't tell but you have to introduce him to me." Siya looked at her being done and replied with a small okay. "Btw what's his name?" she asked. "His name is Seojoon" she said. "Look someone is blushing." She again started teasing her. "Uffo Nayan just go and sleep, it's late already, go go go." She said while pulling her hand till her room's door and pushed her outside her room, and closed the door before wishing her a good night. She sat down and thought about Seojoon but she seemed dull about it. She sighed and walked towards her dressing table and braided her hair. She always ties her hair before sleeping so that hair won't get damaged.

At Kim's Mansion

"Make sure you don't put too much oil." Kim Anna was instructing the chefs about cooking for Taehyung. Just then Tara entered the kitchen. "Good morning mam." She greeted Kim Anna, even she smiled and greeted her back. "Thank God Tara you came at the right time, please tell them about Tae's taste, I will go and wake Tae up." She said and Tara nodded while smiling. Kim Anna who left again entered the kitchen and shouted. "He doesn't like spicy food, make sure you keep it moderate." Tara shook her head to see her same excitement level as yesterday.

Tara's POV

I have been working in this Mansion for 15 years, these people are so loving and adorable. They never treated me as a maid or a servant, they always treated me as one of their family members. I feel so lucky to be a part of this beautiful family. Just then when I was about to turn around and start my duties, a voice stopped me. "Tara Auntie can you please make a cheese sandwich for me?" When I turned around I saw Yeonjun near the kitchen door while yawning and rubbing his eyes like a baby. I smiled seeing him. He is the most adorable of all the members and has a very sweet heart. "Oh my sweety, it's not the right time to have a sandwich." I said.

 "There's no time for anything Auntie, please make me one, I promise I will do whatever you ask me to do." He tried convincing me like a child. I went near him and held him by his ear, by my action he started hissing while holding his ear. "This is the 1000th time you have said the same thing." I said while enjoying his reactions. 

"Awh! Please leave my ear Auntie..ahh it's hurting...Mom." I left his ear and he immediately started rubbing his ear. "You are so bad," he said with pout on display. "Yeonjun you are 21 now, you have grown up, so act your age and I will definitely make your sandwich in the evening. During breakfast time, you have to eat healthy things ok?" I said and he nodded his head and left after grabbing a juice from the fridge and ran away. I shook my head and continued my duties.