Chapter 24

Bliss Company

Siya's POV

Who's heart wouldn't flutter when you receive so much love and confessions everyday? The way Taehyung makes me feel will cause some serious problems to my heart. He will be the death of me for sure. My mind is always occupied by his thoughts. If someone had said to my past self that I would be waiting for him to call me to hear him say 'I miss you', I would have kicked their ass. I couldn't deny the butterflies in my stomach. Fluttering of my heart. And red tint on my cheeks anymore.

I have no other way than to accept how he makes me feel. He makes me feel so loved as if I m his most precious person which already I am. Yeah I have accepted it. I think I like him. My eyes fell on daisies in my vase. 'Loving you is just like these daisies. Beautiful.' I smiled recalling his words. It's been one week since we had been to our date. I still can't believe that he gave me whole big ass company and calls it a 'small gift.'

My sweet chain of thoughts was interrupted when I heard a thunder. I literally flinched. Shit. Rainy season is approaching and this is the season I hate the most. I don't feel good about it all. I should have reached home by now. I mostly worked from my home during rainy seasons because of the panic attacks I used to get. 

The thunder hit again making me flinch harder this time. My hands started to shake involuntarily. It started raining. I wasted no time in closing the windows and the curtains. But I couldn't mute the sound of the rain. I searched for the pills in the drawer opening and shutting them in hurry hardly but to my bad luck I didn't find any. I ringed the bell on my table to call Mr. Soh which is connected to his cabin. 

"Mr. Soh!!" I called but I realized my cabin was soundproof. He couldn't hear me. I aggressively ringed the bell. My hands were shaking. My eyes turning glossy. My heart beating like crazy. I could feel sweat beads on my forehead. I dialed Taehyung without thinking anything. "Hello my de-" I cut him off. "Taehyung plea-se come." My breaths were heavy. "Siya what happened? Where are you?" he asked in panic. "My off-ice. Ra-ain." I tried saying between my heavy breaths. 

It started pouring heavily. I dropped the phone down and covered my ears tight. I could hear the echoes. My head throbbed so painfully. I entered the restroom in my cabin and closed the door tight. I was so disturbed that I didn't even care to lock it. I slid down the wall and hugged myself crying. I couldn't take it anymore. Taehyung please come soon. The sound of continuous thunder strikes and rain were not helping at all. I wanted to disappear from here. I wanted to disappear and go hide in his embrace. I wanted him to come soon. I couldn't take it anymore. My sobs were echoing in the restroom.

Taehyung's POV

I dialed Siya's phone while driving to her office. It was pouring heavily because of which the traffic almost reached it's high. I cursed and honked continuously. I didn't care about anything and kept moving forward and vehicles made their way for me seeing my aggressive honking and stubbornness. I drove away at an insane speed once I was out of the traffic. I stepped onto my accelerator. 

I reached her company and didn't waste a second to enter inside. I pressed the elevator buttons repeatedly. Fuck it. I took the stairs. Everyone were giving me looks. I ran and ran and ran until I reached her floor. I was panting heavily. I pushed open the door of her cabin. It was a mess. The papers scattered on the floor and her phone on the floor. "SIYA!" I called her. Where is she? Then I heard her sobs from the restroom. I quickly rushed inside. And there she was. Her figure curled up in a small ball. She was sobbing continously. I quickly bent near her and took her in my embrace. 

"I m here Siya. Calm down." She wasted no time in burying herself further in my chest. She hugged me tight like a small kid who has just found her mom after getting lost in an amusement park. My eyes turned glossy seeing her in this state. I closed the restroom door to prevent the entering of sound of the rain. I hugged her tight softly caressing her hair.