Chapter 10

At Star Club

Jungkook and Taehyung were both in the club and Jungkook wanted to tell something to Taehyung. "Do you remember that Shoi Seng?" he asked Taehyung. "How can I forget that bastard, what about him now?" Taehyung asked.

"He is asking us to give the land which is located near our steel industry" he informed him. Taehyung clenched his jaw hearing him. "How can he even think of that? Doesn't he know what may happen to him if messes with me?" Taehyung said while looking at his drink. "I told him that he won't be alive if he runs behind that land, but he said that he would like to fight this time and snatch it from us" Taehyung looked at Jungkook this time, even Jungkook did the same. They both looked at each other for few seconds and burst out laughing.

"He really doesn't know about you Tae" Jungkook said laughing. "Yeah, then let's fight with him and show him who is he messing with" Taehyung said while sipping his drink. Just then two men came and sat beside them while talking about some random stuffs, they seemed like they were already drunk.

After few minutes, Taehyung and Jungkook were talking and Taehyung told him everything that happened between him and Siya and Jungkook was listening to his best friend. "It's okay Tae, everything happens for a good reason" he said consolidating him when his voice sounded broke. Taehyung nodded at him and took a deep breath.

"Look there, I think she is alone" a man sitting beside them said while pointing at a certain direction, the other man looked and nodded at him. "Come let's help her" he said and they both smirked and got up to to go to that girl. Taehyung and Jungkook clenched their jaws by looking at them. "Don't they have any shame?" Jungkook said while glaring at them.

The club lights were dimmed, so they couldn't see the girl's face clearly. Both men went up to that girl who seemed to be drunk. "Hey babygirl!" one man said. She looked up to them. "Omg you are so beautiful and hot" another man remarked. "And sexy too" the first man said again. "Watch out your tongue" she said firmly in anger. "Ohh you get angry too" the man said and forwarded his hand to touch her bare shoulder as she was wearing an off shoulder top.

Before his hand could make contact with her skin, he was grabbed by someone from behind. When he turned around, he got punched across his face. The another man went to attack him but he was dragged by another man.

"Jungkook let's teach them a good lesson" Taehyung said. Jungkook started punching that man and Taehyung too did the same. "Don't you know to respect women, you fucking bastard" Jungkook said angrily. "Call the cops" Taehyung said to the manager of the club who was standing and witnessing the scene. There were not many people in the club as it was VIP area. Soon few men came and took those two men with them. "If you don't handover them to police, then it won't be good" Taehyung said to manager and Jungkook nodded to himself at his statement.

Soon Taehyung's eyes landed on that girl who was sitting unbothered backfacing him while sipping her drink. Taehyung slowly stepped towards her. "Miss this is not the time to get drunk like this, you should be careful" he said politely. "Are you alone?" he asked but he didn't get any reply. "Excuse me Miss, are yo-" Taehyung's words got stuck in his throat when she turned around. His eyes widened to see the person infront of him. "Siya?" He said being shocked. "Taehyung? Is it you? That's why the voice seemed similar" she said in her drunken voice.

She was sitting on the round stool. She slowly smiled at him and turned around again to have drinks. Taehyung too sat on the stool beside her. He got confused by seeing her drinking like this. "Why are you drinking like this? It's not good Siya" he said concerned.

She slowly smiled while her gaze was fixed on the glass she was holding. "I usually don't drink, this is my 3rd time drinking in my whole life" she said. "Sometimes circumstances make people to drink like this, and don't worry I m still a sober" she said looking at him now.

Taehyung felt so bad seeing her like this. She was about to lose her balance and fall from her stool but Taehyung was fast enough to stand up and hold her. He held her instantly which made her face to collide with his stomach. He held her softly. She inhaled his scent and slowly looked up at him. His one hand involuntarily went up to cup her cheek softly. They were staring into each other's eyes deeply. She saw something in his eyes, she felt safe, she felt a sense of security in that single gaze, she felt he would help her out, she felt he would do anything for her. His gaze held so many emotions which made her heart believe in him.

"Help me Taehyung" she uttered those words by herself in whisper and broken voice while looking into his eyes. Meanwhile Taehyung stared at her with love filled eyes and once she spoke out those words, he was ready to do anything for her. He would get her the stars if she wanted, he would make sky and land one for her. His heart was ready to go to any extent if it was something for her. His grip on her cheek got firm but still soft. He stared at her "Always" he said. His one word brought so much hope in her heart. She put her hand on his hand which was placed on her cheek.

She looked into his eyes and asked "Will you really help me?" She asked like a child which made Taehyung to nod his head multiple times. "There is a pers-on who is blac-kmailing me Taeh-yung" she said and that's it, Taehyung felt like disappearing at that exact moment. He knew what help she was going to ask now. "He is sa-ying me t-to marr-y his s-son" she said while slightly sobbing. He couldn't do anything. He wished he could hug her tightly right now but he couldn't. "He has kid-dna-" "I m sorry Siya, I can't help you in this matter" he spat those words with utmost difficulty which caused his heart to clench and twist so tightly that it was hurting him. He managed to hold back his tears and slowly backed away from her. She kept looking at him and her eyes showed only one thing that she was now hopeless. She was tired, mentally, physically and emotionally. She slowly begin to close her eyes and passed out right in Taehyung's arms.

He felt so guilty for doing this to her but everything was for her own good. He slowly rested her on the counter and took off his jacket. He covered her with his jacket and paid the bill. He then slowly lifted her and went towards Jungkook who was sitting in the opposite counter "I will leave her, you go home" he said and left.

At Jung's Mansion

Taehyung tucked her in her bed and turned towards the maid who showed him Siya's room. "Make sure she is fine" he said and left from there." As it was late night, everyone were asleep. So there wasn't any problem for him to enter her house at this point.

Taehyung got into his car and exhaled heavily. He tilted his head backwards and rested it on the seat. He closed his eyes and recalled whatever happened few hours ago. "I m sorry Siya, I m sorry, my love" he said and tears started to roll down on his cheeks. After few minutes, he opened his eyes and stared blankly at the space. "I will make sure that I will make up for everything, I will love you with all my heart till my last breath, I will never make you feel alone, I will apologize for everything that I m doing now with my love, I will love you forever" he said and wiped his tears and took a one last glance at the mansion and drove off.

He kept chanting only one thing throughout his drive

"I love you and I will love you forever"

.

.

.

.

So this was it for today. Meet you with my story next week.

Till then, take care.

Lots of Love.