Chapter 38

Siya's POV

I stretched my arms after working on a file for almost two hours. I looked at the clock which said it was 7.27 PM. I was in the study room of the mansion. I gulped a glass of water after completing the hectic work. I made my way towards the bedroom. I knew Tae wasn't home still. If he had been then the first thing he would have done was to see me. I had taken a leave today as the weather didn't seem good. And Taehyung upon knowing about my fear of rains insisted me on working from home. Although I don't fear rains as much as I used to do in past but still it scares me.

I kept my file on the table and proceeded to close the curtains of the room as tingling sound of the raindrops reached my ears. I sighed sitting on the bed and decided to call Taehyung. I let out another sigh when I saw my phone's battery. It was dead. And I quickly put it to the charge. I flinched hard when a thunder hit loudly. I sat on the bed trying to overcome the fear alone. I covered my ears tightly trying to calm myself. My head wasn't throbbing very hard but still it was starting to hurt a little. I shut my eyes tightly and the grip on my ears went tight when I heard an unknown yet known voice in one of those blurry flashbacks.

"Don't run Siya. You will fall." A women's voice.

"Do you know I love that lotus very much." A little girl's voice.

"You are like a princess." Kim Anna's voice. Why is Mom here? I saw Mr. Kim standing beside her. I was confused and I held my head tightly.

"Now no one can stop me." Dad's voice. I saw him. it was raining there too. And I heard cries, clashes, laughs of my.....Dad? Why? How? When? My mind's going crazy. What's happening to me? I could feel my tears flowing down my cheeks. I tried to put the pressure on my memory trying to figure out and link the things together. 

My breathe hitched when I saw a man lying on the ground covered in blood and in front of him stood my Dad, Jung Andy. I saw him laughing and pointing a gun towards another person who seemed to be a woman who was pregnant. My tears flowed and before I could take a glimpse of the next scene, I was pulled into a warm embrace. That person's scent hit my nostrils and I instantly knew who it was. 

Taehyung

I realized that I was shaking, shivering, and trembling. My ears registered his sweet words as he proceeded to console me. "I m here. Just relax." I hugged him trying to calm myself. I looked at him after few minutes. His soft gaze fell on my eyes. "I m sorry. I was stuck at traffic. I m sorry for not being there, my Lily." He softly let out his words caressing my hair. 

"Tae. I saw something." I said staring at the blank space. "What did you see?" curiosity dripped from his voice. "I saw my Dad, your Dad and Mom along with some unknown people." I told him slowly. I could feel his grip on me tightening hearing my words. "Can you recall who were those unknown people?" I thought about his question. Did I know them? Why did they appear all of a sudden and also what was Dad doing there? I shook my head slowly. He sighed. 

"Okay. Don't worry for now. Just relax and don't think about it now. Hmm?" I slowly nodded at his words. "I will freshen up." He said and got up. I should try to figure out the things by myself. There's something  which I should know and all those questions can be answered by only one person for now, Mr. Kim.

~~~~

Everyone was done with the dinner. I saw Mr. Kim going towards the garden for the night walk. I followed him till the outside but stopped when he noticed my presence. He smiled gently as he asked. "Do you need anything, dear?" I hesitantly proceeded to initiate the conversation. "I wanted to talk about something important." I peered.