Chapter 21

At Kim's Mansion

(At night)

Siya had some work so she stayed in the study room. She stretched herself and decided to go to sleep. Another reason to sleep late was to avoid Taehyung. She clearly remembers her own words from today's morning. Her mind stayed with her words but her heart was against them. But she always supported her mind and continued walking towards her room.

She saw that Taehyung wasn't asleep yet. Their eyes met as soon as she closed the door of their room. She didn't say anything to him and went towards the bed to take the pillows and duvet. "I was waiting for you." He said slowly. She ignored him and he sighed and grabbed her hand making her stop.

"Don't touch me." Hearing her cold voice, Taehyung immediately let go of her hand. "I wanna talk." He stepped forward blocking her way. She looked at him coldly and then again looked away. "You have 5 minutes." She said coldly. "I don't want us to go to the bed with messed up minds ever." She looked at him. "We are not married for real." She spat those words. "You think that but not me. 

"The marriage cannot be considered as real if you don't love that person. This is what you had told me. Remember?" she repeated same words which he had said to her before their marriage. (Chapter 12). He was speechless. "This marriage for me is real. Even if we are married for 6 months. I want it to be real for these 6 months. " He said and gently held her arms with his both hands and bend down to her level. "I m not forcing you to love me Siya. I don't mind if you don't love me, my love is enough for both of us. I m just asking to give this marriage a chance. Please." He pleaded. 

Siya was so confused with her own thoughts. Accepting and giving chance for a marriage where in you were forced was not her thing. But she had no other way. She just wanted these 6 months to quickly pass so that she would be free from this marriage. "Okay but only on one condition." She said giving him a sense of hope. "What's it? I will do anything for you." He said excited. "Tell me the reason behind this marriage."

Taehyung fisted his palms. He knew she wouldn't believe even a single word if he told her anything now. "You won't believe me even if I tell you." He said slowly making her jaws clench. "Then forget about everything you said." She said coldly and was about to leave but halted on her steps when he spoke again. "I will tell you." She slowly turned around. "But not the complete truth." She grew curious. 

"Some certain people are trying to kill you." Her eyes widened hearing his words. "You had to be protected and this marriage was the only way to do it." He said making her confused. "What rubbish!" She exclaimed angrily. He stepped closer to her taking her free hand in his both the hands gently, "I promise, I won't hide the truth from you for long. Truth always has to come out and will come out. I promise to tell everything to you by myself when the right time comes. Please trust me." 

He said and gently kissed the back of her hand. Siya noticed his eyes which had turned glossy. She looked down and decided to give him a chance. "Okay." She said slowly. "But don't expect anything from me." She cleared it and he simply nodded slowly. "Now our fight has been resolved, you can come back to the bed." He said smiling. She simply walked towards the bed and laid down pulling the duvet over her head completely covering herself. Taehyung smiled and released a sigh of relief and laid down too.

Somewhere in Seoul

(Midnight)

"What are you doing at this late hour?" a women asked a man who was writing something on the papers sitting in the almost dark room. "Planning to destroy that Kim Taehyung and his wife." He said angrily while a loud thunder and lightening strike made his face visible time to time in the dim study room making that women sigh. "I never thought that Kim Taehyung would turn against us like this." She said gritting her teeth. "I will make sure that they suffer every second." That man said determined.