Chapter 28

Warning: Extreme Violence content ahead.

Seoul

Landmark sector 23

Taehyung looked at the building removing his shades. He stepped ahead while his guards were behind him along with his most trusted Mafia assistant who looked very bulky and scary. He walked with dominance inside the building with his intimidating aura.

Every person who came his way bowed to their Mafia Head with respect. He walked straight resting his hands inside the pockets. A guard opened a basement door for him and he stepped inside and walked further. He saw Jungkook was already there at the place. "Where's he?" he asked his best friend. "Inside." They walked further inside where the person who was going to get an experience of being in hell was present.

Taehyung entered the area which was a bit dark, only a light white bulb was lightened. He walked further and chair was provided to him and he sat down gracefully and dominantly crossing his legs. His eyes were fixed on the man opposite him who was tied. "Wake him up." He ordered and the guard didn't waste second to splash cold water on that man's face. The man flinched and breathed heavy.

He took some time to analyze his surroundings. He realized that he was tied. And then his eyes fell on the person opposite him who was literally sending daggers through his eyes. "Who are you all?" Jax screamed. Taehyung kept looking at him calmly while rubbing his thumb with the index finger while his hand rested on the arm of the chair with his elbow. "What do you want? Why am I here?" Jax asked them continuously and he cursed when he got no reply.

Taehyung clenched his jaws so tight he could feel the taste of his own blood in his mouth. He fisted his hands so hard that his knuckled turned the color of snow. He got up and in a swift he marched towards Jax and punched him on his face so hard that his chair fell backwards because of the impact. Jax groaned due to the sudden blow. The guards lifted the chair and made it land on the floor. Jax's nose had strted bleeding.

"Hold his chair in place." Taehyung rasped removing his coat and then he folded his sleeves while his dangerous gaze never left Jax. "Wh-o are y-ou?" Jax hissed in pain. Taehyung bent down to his level putting his one hand behind Jax's chair and glared at him with his sharp eyes. "Husband of Bliss Company's CEO." He rasped in his deep scary voice recalling the papers he had seen in Siya's cabin about him asking her to get married.

Jax's eyes widened hearing his words. "Wh-hat?! LEAVE ME!" he screamed and Taehyung landed another punch on his face. Jax took some time to come in his senses and looked up at Taehyung. "You don't know who I am. I m a member of Mafia General. I will not leave you." He said breathing heavily making Jungkook let out a laugh. "Nice joke." He said.

"You don't know what you have called upon yourself by interfering in the life of my wife." Jax looked at Taehyung. "You know what she had told me when I had proposed her? That she wasn't interested in marrying at all but look at her now being married in just 3 months after my proposal. She's such a bitch."

And that's it. Taehyung's rage peaked at its high when he addressed her like that. "YOU FUCKER!!" He started punching him continuously without a pause. Jungkook stepped forward seeing him loosing his control. "Taehyung stop!!" he pulled him back while Taehyung breathed heavily while looking at the man before him whose entire face was bruised and bleeding. "HOW DARE YOU TALK LIKE THAT ABOUT HER!!" he screamed and took a step again to beat him but Jungkook held him.

He clenched his jaws and fists and then his angry face welcomed a smirk making him look like a scary monster who is about to commit a merciless sin. He pulled his chair and sat right opposite to Jax 1 feet away from him whose head was hung low. He lifted his head and made him look at him with his tired hooded eyes. "Tired already?" he asked with calm voice. "I want a hot burning rod and boiling water ready and I want a sharpest knife right now." He ordered, his gaze not leaving Jax's eyes.