Chapter 12

Jung's Mansion

Taehyung's POV

I was at Siya's house as I needed some files from her urgently. I m grateful to every aspect of the universe for making this deal a success as this works as an excuse for me to meet Siya. I stepped inside the sitting area but halted my steps when I heard some voices. 

My heart ached to hear Siya's voice and about the topic she was talking. I couldn't take it anymore when it was getting too difficult for her to manage the matter. So without thinking twice I stepped into the main living room and interrupted their conversation.

"I will tell you," I said gaining everyone's attention in the room.

And I introduced myself properly and clearly.

"I m Kim Taehyung, fiancé of Jung Siya."

Everyone was shocked and surprised to hear me. Siya couldn't believe her ears, that's what her face was showing.

"Mr and Mrs Jung, would you mind if I take your daughter to talk privately?" I asked them hoping to get the answer in positive. " Why not? Siya go take him to the garden and talk freely and whatever you want to" Jung Sumi said smiling encouraging Siya to go. Siya awkwardly nodded and led herself and me towards the garden.

House Garden

Both of them arrived at the place. Siya awkwardly stood there not knowing how to start the conversation. Taehyung sensed this and cleared his throat before speaking "Let me explain why I had to do that" he came forward to speak further. Siya looked at him curiously to know the answer.

"First of all I was here to take some files, I heard your conversation and I felt that you were in a fix. So I came to the rescue, I remember the thing you had told me in the club. Hearing this Siya widened her eyes a bit remembering the way she had asked him to help her. 

She felt embarrassed. "I wasn't in my right senses that day and I spit whatever came to my mind, I m sorry for that Mr Kim" she said remembering how he had denied to help her. "It's Taehyung for you, Siya" Her heart raced when he uttered those words and her name in his deep voice huskily.

"I know that day even I wasn't in my right senses and denied to help but now I m willing to help you" Hearing this a sense of hope rose in her heart but she was reluctant to accept his help. 

"Now I m your friend, so don't hesitate," He said softly. He came forward and now they were standing face to face, he slowly lifted his hand and tucked her hair strands behind her ear, his eyes never leaving hers. She parted her lips to feel his soft touch on her cheeks. "Will you really help me?" she asked the same question and his heart ached but he smiled and nodded his head.

"I know what is the problem, I dug into it the same night we met at the club" he told her slowly. "My plan is that we both have to pretend like partners in front of your parents," he told her while looking away. "How is that going to help?" she asked him. "at least you will not have to worry about convincing your parents," he said and she nodded her head. "How is that going to help me get rid of marriage?" she questioned him and he thought for a moment and looked at her.

"Just trust me and everything will be alright" he said assuring her. "He said the wedding will be on Tuesday which is literally like after one day," she said still not getting relieved. He looked at her and stepped closer leaving a very little gap between them and said "So what, just wait and trust me, trust me until the end, trust me and wait for me even if that man takes your hand in his hand during the wedding, trust me and wait for me even if the priest chants the rituals, trust me and wait for me even if it is the time to accept the marriage. Just trust me and wait for me even if you get married to him. I will come and stand by your side and save you from them, don't worry about getting married to him, that wedding cannot be considered as marriage when you don't love that person. There should be love and warmth involved in the wedding in order for it to be called a marriage. I will break the wedding and all the ties the moment it will be the end of it" he uttered all these words in his deep husky voice while holding all his emotions inside his heart but they were clearly visible in his eyes. Siya wanted to trust him but she was still not sure. She slowly nodded her head and pressed her lips together. "I will think about it and let you know by tonight Taehyung" she thanked him before they both left that place.