Chapter 6

At the University

Yeonjun was sitting in the garden of his university along with his friends since it was break time. He was lost in staring at a certain person who was in the little distance chitchatting with her friends while laughing. A smile crept across his face while he saw her laughing. "Just go and propose already dude." one of his friends suggested him. Yeonjun snapped back to reality hearing his friend. "No way, I don't have the guts to even talk to her and you are talking about proposing to her," he said chuckling.

His friend shook his head. "Look if you don't tell her about your feelings, someone else will propose to her and there won't be any chances for you. Listen bro you have been staring at her like this for the past 6 months, you love her, just go and tell her, if she rejects then it's okay, at least you can move on." His other friend told him. Yeonjun thought about this for a while and decided to approach her. "You are right, I should let her know about my feelings." He said and stood up and walked towards her.

He went near her and stood behind her and he called her name "Nayan!" She turned around and faced him. "Yes" she replied. Yeonjun was hella nervous inside, he didn't know what to do ,words were stuck in his throat not willing to come out of his mouth. He was standing in front of his crush and speaking to her for the first time, he couldn't believe it. "Do you need anything?" she asked him.

Yeonjun laughed awkwardly by rubbing the back of his neck. "No act-ttua-lly my name i-is Yeonjun. I m yo-uur senior and I want to be fri-iends with you." he said these words with utmost difficulty. Nayan smiled and said " Yeah sure." She said and forwarded her hand to shake and Yeonjun smiled nervously and shook his hands with her. "C-can I have your n-n..." he was so nervous to ask for her number. "Number?" she herself guessed and asked him. He nodded nervously again by rubbing his ears. "Okay sure." She said smiling and soon they exchanged their numbers. Yeonjun bid a bye and left from there.

"I think he likes you Nayan." Her friend said. "How?" Nayan asked looking at her friend. "First of all, he is our senior and he shouldn't be nervous talking to someone who is younger than him and why would want to be friends with you and only you and why did he ask only your number and not ours?" she said. Nayan too felt the same and agreed with her.

"I know him, he is popular in university and all girls of his class drool over him and also he's kinda badboy." Her another friend said firmly. "What!! badboy?!" Nayan snapped. "And how do you know?" Another friend asked her friend. "He's friends with my boyfriend, so I know about it." She said and everyone made an 'O' face. "But he was looking so cute while talking to me." Nayan said. "I will be back" she said and walked towards him.

"Excuse me Yeonjun" she said and he turned around. His body and mind welcomed the nervousness again. "Actually you're my friend now, so there's a party in our house today so you are welcomed." She said smiling. He couldn't believe she was inviting him to her home. "Y-yeah I will definitely join" he said. "Yeah yeah we will definitely join" said his friend who's name is Mike and followed by another friend Josh . Yeonjun turned back and glared at them. "Okay I will send you the location." Saying this she left. And both Josh and Mike started to run as Yeonjun started to chase them with a stone in his hand for embarrassing him infront of his crush.

At Jung's Mansion

( Evening )

All the arrangements for the party were done. The mansion was decorated beautifully and luxuriously. All the guests had started to arrive. So many people were welcomed. There were neon lights which were bright which were formed in the shape of 25 as it was their 25th anniversary. Mr and Mrs Jung were ready and were looking so graceful together. "Congratulations." These were wishes they were constantly receiving while welcoming people.