Chapter 37

At Jung's Mansion

Jung Andy was sipping his coffee staring at the blank space. "What are you thinking?" Sumi asked him bringing him out of his thoughts. He leaned back taking a deep breath. "Thinking of the ways to ruin that Taehyung and Siya and gain all the properties." Sumi sighed. "You are exaggerating the things Andy." She spoke making him frown. 

"You have an alliance with Mafia world. You know you are capable of ending him with a single blow. Just kill him and snatch the things." She spoke evilly. "I would have done the same a long ago Jagi. But Taehyung is not a common man as we had thought. He is hiding something from this world." Sumi frowned. "What do you mean?" Andy stood up stuffing his hands inside his pockets. 

"When I had sent my men to Bangkok to attack on him, he escaped that. You know how?" he asked stopping his slow paced walk in the living room. "He had some illegal people for his rescue. And they belonged to Mafia." Sumi stood up hearing him while he continued with his walk. "Are you telling me that he is also a part of Mafia thing?" Andy nodded. 

"But I m not sure. You know he's a businessman too. He may have many such contacts for help. I will find out more about him soon." He said slowly. "We can take help of Mafia's head in this." Sumi suggested. "We will be able to get rid of them quickly and about Siya, I don't care even if she gets to know about the truth. We can make her sign the papers by blackmailing her." 

Jung Andy immediately railed his eyes from the floor to his wife. "Yes. You are right. We can blackmail her. But about that Mafia head thing, I will somehow connect with him. And what will we blackmail her with?" he asked. Sumi smirked before replying.

 "We have seen her working hard all these years to build her company Bliss. So hard that she even refused to seek help from you. How about we target her company? I m sure she will not step back when it comes to her company." Andy smirked. "I will talk to her." He said before leaving.

At Kim's Mansion

"These cute little hibiscus flowers symbolize love and passion. I hope that our love remains passionate for an eternity, my Love." Taehyung extended four little red hibiscus flowers to Siya. She accepted them smiling widely. "I hope for the same too." She hugged him happily. He softly pecked her forehead after retrieving back from the hug. "Shall we go then?" she nodded and then they left for breakfast.

Bliss Company

"I m so happy to see you Dad." Siya hugged Andy happily. "Me too dear." They both took their seats on the sofa. "Actually I had something to discuss." Siya nodded asking him to continue. "You should sign these." He said forwarding some papers to her. Her orbs scanned the content of it and she widened her eyes. "Dad?!" Andy nodded. 

"You have to transfer the ownership of this company to me asap." Siya stood up in shock. "But why?" he too stood up after her. "Your life is in danger! Don't you remember how my rivals had attacked on you once?" she recalled about that car incident. "But Dad. That's over now. What do your rivals have to do with my company?" She asked firmly because she wasn't getting any point out of doing that. 

"You know I m in an alliance with the Mafia people." He said sternly making her freeze at her place. "Yo-u....are still...doing that?" she asked in disbelief. "You said....you had left those stuffs." She spoke feeling the sense of betrayal. "I had left but I had to join them again due to some reasons and now your company is in risk. So for few months, I need you to transfer the ownership Siya. Just for few months." He said hoping she would accept it. 

"Be it few months or few days. I m not going to do that. It could also mean danger to you. It's my company and I will take the risk to save it. So please Dad. Don't come over talking about these things again." She remarked her thoughts firmly before exiting her own cabin. Jung Andy fisted his palms. The anger hit his nerves at the right spots making his eyes turn red. "You will not listen this way. I should do something." He made his steps towards exit.