Chapter 30

At Jung's Mansion

Siya's POV

It's been two weeks since that Jax's incident. Taehyung and everyone in the house helped me so much to forget about that day. But few days ago, I overheard the conversation of Taehyung and Jungkook and found out that Jax was no more. I was shocked but then Taehyung again confronted me about that matter when I asked him, saying that he deserved that.

Now I m at my parent's place. I wanted to spend some quality time with them after all these chaos. They don't know that I m here because I wanted to surprise them. Taehyung doesn't know that I have come here by myself but I have informed him about coming here via message because he was busy attending an online meeting.

I straight away walked towards the drawing room knowing that's their usual place during the weekends. But I halted on my steps hearing them. "Yes. I don't like Siya. I hate her." my Dad's voice ranged through my ears. "But WHY?" It's Nayan. "Nayan you should forget whatever you heard just now." There was a hint of anger and firmness in my Mom's voice. 

Tears came uninvited to feel the void space in the air. "No way. I didn't know you both were so selfish." Nayan's voice sounded broken. I couldn't comprehend what was actually happening. My heart started to pump uneven amount of blood into my lungs making my breaths heavy. I felt dizzy. I dropped my clutch down holding the wall for support.

"It's for your own good. Just get out Nayan." Dad roared. Should I barge inside and ask them about the situation? Or should I just run away caring about my heart? I decided to go with the first option. Just then as I was about to turn the knob, I heard my Mom shout. 

"Don't you dare tell this to Siya else consequences won't be good." Do they care about me? They don't want me to know about them hating me, does that mean that they don't want to hurt me? My mind is going nuts. I m not able to think properly. So I chose 2nd option. I ran away.

Mr. Park's Cabin

"What happened Paul?" Mr. Kim asked his friend sensing the uneasiness. Paul looked at Mr. Kim trailing his gaze from the paper weight. He sighed and spoke. "It's about Jimin." Mr. Kim frowned and leaned forward placing his intertwined hands on the table. "Tell me." Paul gulped a lump in his throat and told everything that happened between him and Jimin. 

"It's been two weeks. Two weeks. He isn't talking to me properly. He spends most of his time outside the house to not face me. I have been trying to talk to him but he doesn't listen. He wants to know the truth but how do I tell him Shesh?" Paul covered his face with his hands and cried silently. 

Mr. Kim couldn't see his friend in this state. "Please don't feel bad. I think he should know about the truth." He stated. "What should I tell him? That he lost his parents just when he was born and I adopted him? Do you even realize how much of hurt it could cause to him to know that I m not his real father and his actual parents are dead?" He put forward his thoughts making Mr. Kim sigh. 

"This can only be fixed if he changes his atmosphere. In such times, its important to clear ones mind and soul so that they can absorb the new things positively." Paul frowned getting confused at his words. "What do you mean?" Mr. Kim softly smiled and stood up patting his friend's shoulder. "I have a way." He smiled and left.

In the Garden

Siya was sitting on one of the benches. It had been an hour since she came here. She thought about so many things, so many reasons as to why would her own parents hate her. She cried liters about it. Her frozen state was broken by a call. She looked at the caller id and it was Taehyung. She picked it up.