Chapter 14

At Kim's Mansion

In the Room

Siya opened her eyes slowly and her orbs noticed the lavish-looking elegant ceiling making her confused a bit. She looked around herself and realized that she was in someone else's room. She quickly got up from the bed and looked at her right and the sight made her heart beat faster than ever.

 It was a portrait of Taehyung in which he was standing with all his elegance and beauty. His energy and aura seemed to radiate even around his picture. She got down from the bed and was about to move further but stopped when she heard the door opening and someone entered the room making her already racing heart race again.

Taehyung entered and stood in front of Siya awkwardly. Siya too stood looking at him silently with rage, hurt and feeling of betrayal clearly visible in her eyes making Taehyungs heart clutch internally.

"Why?" She whispered slowly. Taehyung let out a deep breathe before speaking. 

"I m sorry."

"Don't you have any explanation for this? Why the hell did you marry me?" She asked him firmly with sharp eyes.

 "I m sorry" he again said the same thing making Siya so angry that she took the glass jug which was on the night table stand and threw it on the floor making the glass material shatter into the pieces and also causing Taehyung to flinch with her unexpected move.

"I didn't get my answer Mr Kim Taehyung" she said while gritting her teeth while Taehyung stood there without saying anything because he had nothing to say and he couldn't even say a word even though his has so much to say. "Tell me Taeh-."

'Whatever I did was for you, to keep you safe" he said cutting her words. "I don't think so " Siya said angrily. "You are such a betrayer, you said you would help me but yo-, no wait is that why you denied to help me when I asked for it at the club?" she asked after realizing everything.

"I had the reasons Siya, I did everything for you."

"ENOUGH!" Siya screamed out of her anger and frustration.

"Just answer to my question, why did you marry me? What was the need? Is it because of money? No, it cant be as you are already rich? Is it because of my fame? No you are already famous? Then it must be because of my bod-"

"SIYA! Fucking dare to complete that sentence even in your mind then it won't be good for both of us" Taehyung snapped angrily at her making her flinch. A drop of tear rolled down her cheek.

"What did you get by marrying me forcefully?" she asked him slowly.

He stood there silently not knowing what to do as even he didn't want to marry her this way.

"Why are you silent? Speak Mr Kim Taehyu-"

"Because I love you" he said firmly while looking in her eyes while Siya widened her eyes a bit to hear him. She smiled slightly while looking at him and shook her head. "You are lying " she whispered slowly.

"Tell me what did you get by marrying me forcefully? She asked him again.

After seeing him still standing silently she sniffed and answered herself.

"Don't expect any love from me" she said firmly making Taehyung snap at her. He took a deep breathe and controlled the urge to let his tears come out of his eyes so hard and said

"Don't love me but also don't leave me" saying this he left the room leaving her alone.

Siya sat down on bed letting out a deep sigh. She couldn't take all of this.

Taehyung went to the home bar and was surprised to see his mother sitting on the couch.

"Mom?" he said. Hearing him Kim Anna replied "I knew you would come here Tae." Taehyung looked down and slowly went towards his mother and slept by putting his head on her lap. Kim Anna softly patted his head while a tear escaped Taehyungs eye.

"Mom nothing is going to be right" he said slowly. "And how do you know?" she asked him. "I think she hates me now." 

His mother caressed his hair softly. "If she hates you, then make her love you." Taehyung snapped his head hearing her. "Yes, love is one of the most powerful things to exist in this world, give her your love and see her accepting it and giving it back to you." 

Taehyung carefully listened to her words. "You can get love from a normal person but not from the person who hates you Mom." He said staring at the space." She doesn't hate you Tae, she's just upset with you for hiding the truth and marrying her this way. Show her your love, make her feel loved, everyone in family has agreed to do that, let's never make her feel sad and lonely, are you in?" 

Taehyung sat up and looked at his mother and paused for a second and slowly nodded his head making Kim Anna smile. "Then what are you waiting for Taehyung, go to her, I guarantee you that she will definitely understand and when she comes to know the truth, she will thank you for doing the things she is hating on for now." "Yes mom, my love for her is stronger than the hate the hate she feels towards me because

She's been hating on me just from today but I have been loving her since years."

.

.

.

It was a pretty short chapter but i promise to bring on the long chapters in future.

Till then, take care.

Lots of Love