Chapter 11

At Kim's Mansion

(Taehyung's room)

Kim Anna entered Taehyung's room with a glass of milk. Taehyung was lying on his bed being lost in his thoughts. "Tae" Anna called him making him turn his head towards her. "Mom" he said sitting up. " What are you thinking about?" Anna asked him. Then he told her everything that happened in the club. Kim Anna listened to him carefully.

"Mom I think we should stop this, I can't marry her like this," he said almost tearing up. Kim Anna softly held his head and guided him to place his head on her lap. She softly caressed his hairs. "Do you remember when you first met her?" She asked him. "I can never forget that" he said making Anna smile. "When you were a kid, you were an introverted person, you wouldn't hang out with anyone, you were always a reserved kid. But when you for the first time met Siya, you were fast enough to click with her. You felt comfortable around her, you started playing with her at the age of 5, she always liked your company since she was only 2 years old, as you both grew up, your friendship too grew stronger, you both became best friends." Taehyung kept listening to his mother silently by remembering their old childhood days.

"I still remember how much you had cried when you were told that she was no more, I still remember the day you confessed your feelings for her at the age of 8, and you are saying that you don't want to marry her now" she said. "Mom but she wi-" " I know you may be thinking that she will hate you but Taehyung she doesn't know the truth, so it's completely fine, tell me don't you want to protect her, don't you want to save her, don't you want to spend your life with her, the person whom you have loved since childhood?" She asked him. "I hope you understand Tae, at the end everything is going to be okay, Hmm?" She said and he nodded looking at her. She kissed his forehead lovingly "Have your milk and sleep" she said and left his room.

At Jung's Mansion

"I don't understand kids these days, they don't even bother to call their parents once" Jung Sumi said while doing her skincare. Jung Andy who was sitting on the bed and reading a book replied "Yes but don't worry Siya has told that she will be back tomorrow." Jung Sumi just sighed at his words.

Somewhere in Seoul

Siya clutched her bag tightly and went to the same place where she had been two days ago. She entered the same room and saw the same man sitting on the chair who was none other than Mr Kim. "Wow, Welcome Miss Siya" he said. Siya just went towards him and stood in front of him. She took a deep breath and said " I m ready to sign the papers."

Mr Kim smirked "Good" he said. "Then what are you waiting for? Sign them" he said. "First tell me the reason" she asked firmly. Mr Kim nodded at her words "I ll tell you but not now" he said. "Trust me, you will be safe and we won't hurt you" he said. "Now sign the papers" he ordered. "Before I sign the papers, there's one condition" she said making him look at her in amusement. "What's that" he asked her. She took few papers from her bag and placed them on the table in between them. "I will sign your papers only after you sign these and release my sister" she demanded with firm eyes and voice. "What papers are these?" Mr Kim asked.

"These are my agreement papers, I will marry your son but will divorce him after 1 month" she said making Mr Kim shock. "What?" He said. "Yes, this is my condition" she said. Mr Kim thought for sometime " Okay I will accept this divorce thing, but not after a month, you can divorce him after 6 months of your marriage" he put another condition making her clench her jaws. "No way" she grunted angrily. "Don't you love your sister Miss?" he hit her weak spot again making her fist her hands. "Why-y" she asked him in her broken voice. Even Mr Kim was feeling bad but he had to do it.