Battle trials pt. 2

After the intense showing of Mei's battle suit and Todoroki's incredible power made the subsequent fights were rather underwhelming compared to what All Might and the other students had initially expected though not without highlights.

When teams G and A battled Jiro and Momo made quick work of Hagakure, with Jiro using her enhanced hearing and Momo crating a pair of heat sensing goggles. The battle ended in a hero victory as Momo captured Iida using soap and a net launcher. The after battle rundown led to Momo being complimented on outside the box thinking and being very 'Wile. E Coyote according to Melissa.

The next battle between teams I and F had no real highlights, other than Ojiro showing of his impressive martial arts skills against Shoji and he nigh-infinite limbs and Kaminari frying himself with his own quirk in an attempt to beat Kirishima, which led the trio of geniuses to start a brainstorming session on whys to mitigate the electrokinetic's issue. The after battle rundown was filled with laughter at Kaminari's expense.

The second to last battle however got people's attention as it was between the villains of team H with Sero and Bakugo vs the heroes of team J being Tokoyami and Midoriya, whose battle suit everyone wanted to see in action after Mei's showing.

"So who do you all think will come out on top"? Asked Kirishima to the group of young heroes to be.

"Whilst Bakugo's quirk does allow for significant power and mobility and Sero's allows for long distance capture, I'd have to put my metaphorical money on Tokoyami for his quirks versatility and Midoriya since we have yet to see what his suit is capable of". Replied Momo eloquently.

"I'd take that bet any day". Replied Ojiro confidently.

"Same here". Replied Mina with excitement.

"The heroes may now enter the building". Announced All Might with gusto.

———Gamma field———

"So you okay with the plan"? Asked Izuku to his partner.

"Yes, you distract Bakugo, who for some reason has an axe to grind with you even though you haven't seen each other in over 10 years, whilst I head to the bomb room you found with all haste and defeat Sero and capture the bomb". Replied Tokoyami.

"Yeah we got the plan chief". Replied the sentient quirk dark shadow, whom upon first meeting Izuku had asked a thousand questions.

"Correct, alright into the fray". Replied Izuku as he activated his helmet.

(Like this but the helmet is green and the face covering is red)

After a few minutes and 3 floors the heroic duo heard a veritable melody of destruction approaching them at high speed, then suddenly.

KABOOOM

An explosion suddenly engulfed the duo.

"Take that you are you worthless Deku". Bakugo announced with vitriol and venom in his voice.