Sports festival pt. 3 the tournament

500 views triple upload special. As a result of getting 500 views overall, I've decided to release the entire tournament in one go, enjoy.
————————————————————————

"ARE YOU ALL READY FOR THE LAST LEG OF THE SPORTS FESTIVAL, THE TOURNAMENT"? Mic asked the audience with his usual enthusiasm.

In response, the crowd went ballistic, why shouldn't they, they were excited. The first years had shown off significant power and skill, and the trio who gave the opening speech had been dominating the festival left and right with their technology and tactics.

"BUT BEFORE THE BRACKETS ARE SHOWN OUR ESTEEMED DEAN HAS ONE FIBAL ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE, IF YOU WOULD SIR". Mic announced causing the audience to lean forward in anticipation for the deans words.

"Yes I do, now I'm sure you all remember the magnificent reactor we showed at the beginning of the festival". Nezu states gets a rousing applause from the audience.

"Well not only have our trio of first year geniuses built that but we have one more surprise curtesy of them". Nezu announces as the stadiums jumbotron then shows a building with the name 'Futurism Inc.', on a large stone plaque.

"They've also created their own company, curtesy of my assistance, but this will not just be an ordinary support company, it will be a company for the betterment of the human race". The dean announced as the jumbotron showed off the building.

The dean then went on an additional spiel about how the company will open in less than a week, and that it will be hiring not only professionals but support course students as well.

This shocked the audience, the heroes, the students, and the trios parents. The only individual who wasn't shocked was Ururaka who's parents company was the one to build the complex.

"Nezu you sure do know how to adverse with pizzazz". Izuku thought to himself as he reminisced about the first meeting he, Melissa, and Mei had with the dean.

—Flashback, Nezu's office—

"So you three wish to start a company"? Nezu asks happily.

"Yes sir, we're aware of the financial requirements and potential issues but we wish to start our own company in order to undercut any other company who attempts to copy our tech when we show it off at the Sports Festival in a few weeks time". Izuku states firmly yet slightly nervous.

"I see, but why not ask young Shields father for assistance". Nezu replies with a simple smile.

"Well we kinda want this to be a surprise for our parents and the world". Melissa replies nervously.

"But why come to me, I'm sure you three are smart enough to start a company without me"? Nezu asks already knowing the answer.

"You see, we kinda, sorta, need a loan, and your the richest person we know". Mei states causing the dean to smile.

"What would be in it for me"? Nezu asks, predictably the answer.

"A personal arc reactor for the university, and a leading share in company stock sir". Izuku replied confidently.

That's were it all began, that offer caused a chain of events that led to Nezu giving the trio a substantial loan, them hiring Ururaka's parents company, and patenting everything they ever made and locking it within the company.

—Present—

"Now that all the announcements have been made let's move on to the final stage of the Sports Festival, the tournament, but before we see the brackets we need to cut down the competition to 16 competitors". Midnight announces as she reveals a box labelled 'contestant chooser'.