14.

a/n: hey guys sorry this chapter is a bit short and that it took so long for me to update! I hope you guys enjoy it nonetheless!

Breakfast went by fast... probably from the fact Ginny and Charles talked the entire time. Of course there were group conversations that brought the two out of their catch-up time, but for the most part, they mingled like no one else was at the table.

They discussed all sorts of topics, just like Ginny and Chloe, chatting about college life, best-races, being a teacher, and traveling the world. Charles had all the fun stories. Ginny listened eagerly, always interested in the Monaco Man and his adventures. Arthur would pipe in a story here and there too, reminding them that they were in fact, not alone.

Everyone was throwing their napkins over the glossy, glass, plates. The five-course meal was better than any food back in New York, and that was saying something. Ginny tried to ignore how stuffed she was, feeling the bulge of her tummy against her cute cherry dress.

She pressed her hands against the table, preparing to push back her chair, when a set of hands gripped the expensive cloth before her. She glanced over her shoulder at Charles, who grinned back with a wink, "I'm guessing the guys in New York aren't gentlemen?"

Ginny bowed her head in a silent thank you and climbed to her feet. She let out a chuckle, watching as Charles neatly placed the chair back in it's original spot. "I wouldn't know."

He cocked his head to the side, eyeing her with a raised brow of curiosity. "No boyfriend then?"

"No boyfriend." Ginny repeated with a shrug of her shoulders. "Plus, any extra time I have, I want to focus on becoming a better teacher. I owe it to my kids."

Charles offered his arm for her to take. They locked elbows and departed through the restaurant, following the large group outside. He leaned over, pressing his lips to her ear, "They're lucky to have you, Miss Chalamet."

Ginny blushed, feeling the heat from her chest rise to her face. "I look forward to seeing you drive today."

"I'll make sure to impress." He caught the door in his hand after Arthur, holding it open for Ginny.

She walked through with a gentle smile on her lips, but that was soon replaced with a grimace. Pierre loomed over her body, watching as she shuffled over to the wall across from him. The others were talking about what the rest of the day would involve and no one seemed to notice that the Frenchman was mentally cursing Ginny in the meantime.

She wondered why he'd been so quiet during breakfast, keeping to his side of the table and talking with Timothee and Austin. Ginny knew he was clever. He wouldn't treat her poorly in front of everyone else like he used too... they were all adults. For kids, it's different. Pierre was just under a lot of pressure and took it out on Ginny. But, she knew that wasn't the end of it. There would never be an end with him.

"I think we have some time before practice." Chloe told the group with a bright smile. "Shall we do some sightseeing?'

"Oh that sounds fun!" Tani nodded her head in agreement, checking with her boyfriend too. The footballer also agreed with a smile, grabbing her hand in the process. Chloe glanced around the circle the group had formed. She waited for anyone else to chime in. Ginny hugged her shoulders, feeling a cool breeze wash over her skin. "Where too?"

"The palace, maybe?" Chloe suggested, snapping at Henry like he needed to add something. "The guards have cute little shows every morning."

Henry ran a hand through his dark hair and Ginny tried not to stare at his huge muscles as they flexed. "Kind of like back home... they do tricks and show off their formations."