22.

a/n: random tidbit - my bestie Dancer9816
was in the hospital Wednesday and thankfully she's feeling better now (go read her stories if you haven't yet she's amazing)! But the very next day I went to the hospital for a kidney stone 💀 we are both physically and mentally ill innit 😂 but anyway I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

Present Day
Monaco

The first practice went well... if Ginny could even say that. It's not like she was driving any of the cars at those tremendously high speeds. She had just watched from a distance with her brother and friends.

Afterwards, herself and the others went to the Leclerc family home. Pascale was waiting for them with a bright smile and a lovely assortment of French dishes for dinner. Pierre couldn't contain himself when Ginny plopped a variety of food on her plate- commenting on how she was a 'fat cow' as he had whispered in her ear.

She chucked it all up to the fact that Charles had beaten him in yet another race. Not the driving kind, but on foot. The two of them had been called over to the groups of camera men and asked to goof off for some B-roll of the Formula One series on Netflix: Drive to Survive.

Charles won.

And Pierre was a sore loser taking out his anger on someone less intimidating... Ginny.

But dinner was nice. Pascale wanted to know all about Timothée's new movies and Ginny's life as a teacher. She asked about Pauline and wished her the best in the theatrical world. Of course, she asked about Nicole and Marc, separately. Ginny and Timothée had shared a look of discomfort, but answered her with gentle smiles. Cover-up smiles. Pascale made conversation with Austin too, asking about his method acting for Elvis.

Pierre shot Ginny the evil-eye a couple times during the evening. Most of the time, when Charles was nudging Ginny about an inside joke or whispering in her ear about something someone else had said. She did her best to ignore him and only looked forward to her post-dinner activities with the Ferrari man beside her.

Chloe and Henry were in the kitchen with Pascale, washing dishes. Timothée and Austin were in a food and drink coma on the couch- their eyes barely open watching the television. Pierre had disappeared upstairs and Arthur had excused himself to meet up with his friends. Charles and Ginny still sat in their chairs at the dinner table, facing each other with wide grins.

"Are you still up for some nightlife in Monaco?" He cocked his head to the side, watching her intently as she nodded a response.

"Yeah! But shouldn't we change?" Ginny grimaced at her tee shirt and shorts. They made her look like a kid. Charles wasn't dressed in anything special either, just a pair of cotton black shorts and a white tee shirt that showed off his abs. She had been trying not to stare the whole of dinner. "Will they even let us in a club like this?"

Charles ran a hand through his bronzed-brown hair. He shook his head with laughter, his eyes sparkling with a hint of mischief. "I'm the prince of Monaco, remember? Nous pouvons aller oú nous voulons mon amour."

Ginny rolled her darkened caramel eyes, slapping Charles on his shoulder softly. "Alright big man, but when the bouncers throw us on the street, don't come crying to me."

"Does Miss Ginny the teacher know from experience?" Charles gaped playfully, pressing a hand on his chest.

"Absolutely not." Ginny groaned, crossing her arms in the process. "My best friend Sara likes to hit up the clubs in New York. She had that happen to her once- where she couldn't get in because of her outfit. But Timothée happened to be there so he vouched for her."