19.

Summer 2014
Le Mans, France

Ginny was in a half-asleep state on the plane to Paris. No matter how old she was, she always begged for the window seat, and her siblings didn't seem to mind. Every time they would fly, Timothée and Pauline always sat in their unassigned, but assigned, seats. Just like the trio did in their parent's car- they'd never grow out of them.

It was human nature.

Timothée always sat in the middle, even with his long, skinny, legs and Pauline sat in the aisle chair. Ginny had her window shade pulled up, showing off the bright sun above the puffy clouds. She was daydreaming about how her summer in France would go, whilst listening to Five Seconds of Summer.

She hoped her summer would be full of Charles. She couldn't wait to go to the movies with him, play against each other in tennis, go to arcades, swimming, late night chats, and everything else under the sun. The only problem was that they would be staying with the Gasly's this time.

They were hosting the Leclerc's and Chalamet's in their brand-new mansion. So Ginny could only imagine how boastful, annoying, and obnoxious Pierre was going to be over the next two months. But, she would have her crush and best friend Chloe, along with both her siblings.

She'd be able to get by without letting the devil incarnate under her skin... even if she was staying in his lair.

She was beyond grateful Pauline tagged along. She had just graduated college and Ginny assumed she would have gone on a trip with her friends or just stayed back in New York- but Pauline told their parents she wanted to come this year. Ginny was excited to spend some time with her sister, but she did not miss the constant nagging.

Pauline reached over Timothée, who was too preoccupied by the movie playing on his iPad to even notice, and slapped Ginny on her bare knee. Ginny winced, quickly taking out her wired headphones from her ear. "What was that for?"

"We're going to be landing soon. Didn't you hear the pilot?" She sounded just like their mom.

Ginny shrugged her shoulders, "No. I was listening to music."

"No shit." Pauline groaned, rolling her eyes in the process. She had a magazine open on her lap. It looked like one of those fashion ones like Cosmopolitan. "Are you trying to go deaf? Considering you couldn't even hear the intercom."

"I have to listen to my music loud! The plane sounds like a constant wind tunnel." Ginny let out an annoyed sigh. "Can I get back to it then?"

"No." Pauline said with certainty. "Shouldn't you go change?"

"Change?" Ginny's chocolate brown eyes widened in shock. "Change into what?"

"Something a little more... proper?"

"Oh please." Ginny whined, waving a dismissive hand.

Pauline always dressed to impress, it was just in her nature. But her sister had always made it clear she wasn't trying to impress anyone in particular other than herself. Though Ginny knew she was doing the exact opposite now. They were going to be staying in a rich part of town with Pierre's rich family.

And last time Ginny checked, Pauline still shared her hatred of Pierre- so why did she want to impress them? "I'm not gonna change my outfit for the Gasly's. And why aren't you asking Timmy if he's going to change? He's in basketball shorts and a hoodie two sizes too big."

"What?" Timothée snapped out of his trance. He glanced at Ginny with furrowed brows. "What's wrong with my hoodie?"

"Nothing." Ginny patted his shoulder. "Pauline thinks I should change into a better outfit."