28.

Present Day
Monaco

Ginny woke to a startling headache. She winced in pain, sitting up in the big bed. She pressed her sweaty hand against her forehead, trying to rid the immense pressure. She shouldn't have had so much to drink- she knew better than to drink with Daniel, the Aussie who was immune to the effects of alcohol.

A groan escaped her lips as she swung her legs out of the tight white sheets. She grabbed her phone off the nightstand, checking the time. 9a.m. At least she didn't sleep the day way. She had promised to go to the Monaco Palace with Chloe and Henry.

Tani and her footballer boyfriend were going to attend too, but the two had been summoned to one of the local Nike stores for a pop-up signing. Ginny wondered if they really just didn't want to hear Chloe explain mid-century architecture.

Ginny unlocked her phone and stood up at the sight of how many missed messages she had. She had a ton from her brother, asking how the night had went, asking if I'd want to get breakfast today, and luckily he had been drinking with Austin, so the two of them were probably still knocked out.

She had a couple messages from Sara asking how everything was going. A few from Pauline- if only she knew what had happened last night. But she had the most messages from Chloe and Charles. She decided to click Chloe's name first, feeling her heart tug at the memories of her brother dancing with that girl. And Chloe's contact picture always made Ginny laugh, chuckling at the Leclerc's big forehead.

Hey girl! How's the club going? Are you and my brother getting on? 👀

P.S. your own brother and Austin made their way back to the hotel. I think they wanted to drink at the bar there. Not sure where Pierre is but you know how he disappears.

Earth to Ginny? You must be dancing the night away with Sir Perceval 🙄

CALL ME ASAP!!

Pierre and Charles are fighting... what the fuck!

Charles left you at the club to dance with a skinny bitch!? Oh hell no bitch PICK UP YOUR PHONE

Pierre took you back to the hotel? Ummm Charles didn't like that... near physically punched Pierre in the nose.

Are you okay?

You must be slumped. Call me in the morning. I'm having trouble sleeping lately because of the baby.

Call me.

I let out a sigh and decide to call her after checking Charles messages.